• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Pilot Rejects TSA's Abuse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
God she is a terrible writer! Sexually molested? Come on. I agree with her we should not be subjected to this level of scrutiny as pilots, but we need to be smart and effective in our communication. Quit the melodramatics folks and state the facts. This makes no one safer as pilots we need to have Crew pass everywhere.

All pilots,

No to scanners,

Private pat down (or groping) every time!

God she is a terrible writer! Sexually molested? Come on. I agree with her we should not be subjected to this level of scrutiny as pilots, but we need to be smart and effective in our communication. Quit the melodramatics folks and state the facts. This makes no one safer as pilots we need to have Crew pass everywhere.

Try going up to a fellow co-worker and grab their genitals and ask them if he/she feels like they were sexually molested. In everyday life you can be arrested. Being sexually molested is any unwanted touching of your private areas no matter what the reason. A medical exam can be traumatizing for some folks and that is consensual. What TSA is doing is molesting folks. Call it what you will, but at the end of the day it's no different than someone holding a knife to your throat running their hands all over your body. Do it or else!

Try going up to a fellow co-worker and grab their genitals and ask them if he/she feels like they were sexually molested. In everyday life you can be arrested. Being sexually molested is any unwanted touching of your private areas no matter what the reason. A medical exam can be traumatizing for some folks and that is consensual. What TSA is doing is molesting folks. Call it what you will, but at the end of the day it's no different than someone holding a knife to your throat running their hands all over your body. Do it or else!

Exactly, how many Dads on this board would be ok with them running their hands all over your teenage daughter? This crap needs to stop.

If some TSA guy touches my joint...I'll be embarrasing him real fast!!

A friend of mine yesterday saw TSA run their hand all over an elderly women and then pull the front of her pants out and run their hand on her skin between the passenger’s stomach and pants.

If I were a woman I'd have a bloody old tampon in there just for 'em! :laugh:

Just curious, while you are either going through a body scan or a full pat down, where are your bags? Are they already through the x-ray so that someone can steal your stuff while you are in another area or what? I for one will not put my bags or stuff through the x-ray till I am done with the body scan, that should delay things a bit!!

join FFDO and bypass this whole issue altogether.

A trip Artesia is not the solution. Yes, you can bypass the problem but it does nothing to fix it. I am an avid supporter of the FFDO program but saying "stop complaining, if you don't want to be groped go be an FFDO" is the wrong angle.

Crewpass is here and is a real solution to the problem of alien-autopsy screenings of background checked, security clearance holding professional pilots.

ENOUGH ALREADY! ALL the unions need to step up equally and show a united front on this matter! (Are you listening SWAPA?) I don't need some dillweed TSA dude with his hand up my groin in front of pax because my wedding ring or pen sets off the metal detector.
ENOUGH ALREADY

Latest resources

Back