• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another ER Graduate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
check out the animated elephant in the comments, about half way down.

and like wmu said, it seems like there's alot of people here cruising myspace looking for dudes.

Yeah god forbid someone is proud of what they do and they make their Myspace page out of it. You know if you have pride in what you do then you should stand a bit taller. Why do people dock people like this? Maybe it's your own lack of self appreciation or that you are unhappy with yourself so you take it out on new F.O.'s who could not be happier. At least let the people enjoy their jobs and appreciate their realization of their dreams.

Some people are just so negative and cruel in this industry.

When he put his salary down as $250,000+, maybe he meant spread out over 39 years as a great lakes pilot. Either way the page is cheesy.

I like how with full uniform, hat, and probably lifters in his shoes he still only stands about half as tall as the doorway behind him. How's that for hating?

What a DORK!! No real pilot at Lakes wears a blazer or the hat unless you are a DORK!! Did I mention this guy is a DORK?

Real salary about 13000.

Prop2Jet said:
Yeah god forbid someone is proud of what they do and they make their Myspace page out of it. You know if you have pride in what you do then you should stand a bit taller. Why do people dock people like this? Maybe it's your own lack of self appreciation or that you are unhappy with yourself so you take it out on new F.O.'s who could not be happier. At least let the people enjoy their jobs and appreciate their realization of their dreams.

Some people are just so negative and cruel in this industry.

Tony, I mean "Pockets", is that you? ;)

I don't have a problem with people being proud of their profession, but it's the outright lies to impress others that irritate most of us. (usually done through the salary section). To me, you are just asking for a flightinfo beat down.

Last edited:
Cadillac said:
I like how with full uniform, hat, and probably lifters in his shoes he still only stands about half as tall as the doorway behind him. How's that for hating?

Hater!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back