• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another ER Graduate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love how it says for example: "Arthur has 125 friends." and then you see 1 line messages people left under the "friend space" area.

125 friends? Rrrrriigghhhttt

Let me set the record straight.

All us ER students are huge dorks.

We all think we are the ********************, and nobody will change our minds.

We all are super wealthy mega rich, and really could just buy our own planes and fly around for fun, instead of getting a job.

Thats why we have no problem taking bottom feeder jobs, yeah, it may hurt the rest of your careers, but not ours!

gkrangers said:
Let me set the record straight.

All us ER students are huge dorks.

We all think we are the ********************, and nobody will change our minds.

We all are super wealthy mega rich, and really could just buy our own planes and fly around for fun, instead of getting a job.

Thats why we have no problem taking bottom feeder jobs, yeah, it may hurt the rest of your careers, but not ours!

How do you set the record straight on something we already know?? If you are happy with a career, that has you burning through Mommy and Daddys money, then I hope you have a long one.

Prop2Jet said:
Yeah god forbid someone is proud of what they do and they make their Myspace page out of it. You know if you have pride in what you do then you should stand a bit taller. Why do people dock people like this? Maybe it's your own lack of self appreciation or that you are unhappy with yourself so you take it out on new F.O.'s who could not be happier. At least let the people enjoy their jobs and appreciate their realization of their dreams.

Some people are just so negative and cruel in this industry.

If I am one of the people your post refers to, let me say this. It has been my dream since I could first remember to become an airline pilot. Back in the late 90s I could not have been prouder and felt very privledged to be getting the opportunity to do this for a living. But I have seen it destroyed over the course of the past 5 years. I am indeed embarrassed of what this career has become and the very little chance for future success it holds. I am also embarassed when I tell people what I earn as a required crewmember on a 200,000 lb aircraft. The guy delivering bread across the street earns more, and has better benefits. I am unhappy with myself in a sense and what has become of my dream, it has turned into a nightmare. And as far as taking it out on my FO's, well I am an FO but if I were a CA I would make my FO's cry all the way home:D

TCBKING said:
How do you set the record straight on something we already know?? If you are happy with a career, that has you burning through Mommy and Daddys money, then I hope you have a long one.
I think its funny the way a lot of the people here think you can just get any other job and be successful and make lots of money. College? Who needs it. I think its funny....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back