Another ER Graduate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ready2Fly,
Why are you trolling Myspace for pilots? Does it make you feel better to post profiles of others who you think are nerdier than you? If you must post profiles, find cute girls that are NOT pilots or FA's, but wearing a uniform. Of any kind...cop, nurse, whatever. Now that's hot.

hey, hey, heyyyyyyy wat's up, how is everything? Good I hope. Yeah, havn't spoken in a while, how's the flying going? Man, I am about to fly soon, for my birthday I think to Atlantic City, cannot wait! I'm flying with a Captain that works for AirTran and he used to work with PanAm back in the day, he's really cool. I just flew down to Atlanta the other day cuz it was thundering/lightning and it was cool, I could see the lightning underneath us it was hot and then when we flew back, it was Raining and there was a lot of turbulance so it was great, I had a cup of coffee and it spilled all over me, good times lol. Things are going well, thanks and hope to talk to you soon! Hope all is well with you and hope you are enjoying the skies :) Take care, have a great weekend and talk to you soon <3
-iLs

Dude... I consider myself pretty young and hip, but WTF did she say, over?!?

HAZ-MAT said:
Dude... I consider myself pretty young and hip, but WTF did she say, over?!?

I don't know, but I damn near ran out of breath trying to read that huge mess of a run-on sentence. :blush:

I think you guys have it wrong. These kids probably DO have 250G's a year to play around with.

Can you say "trust fund babies"?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back