Another Busy Month Ferrying!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NW_Pilot

Well, I am sitting here at my home airport KVUO Waiting on Weather so I can Drop this PA28 off in Everett, WA “KPAE” Which has been IFR all day. I had to explain to the customer that the suction drops to almost 0 at 1,700 RPM and at cruise the Attitude indicator intermittently shows about a 2.5 degree left turn when straight and level and about 3-4 inches of suction when it dose this rpm's are about 2,100. He told me Vac pump has about 600 hours on it “sounds like the vac pump needs replaced to me” I have made the decision to not fly it IFR so he is going to have to wait till VFR or MVFR for me to take drop it off. I am at my home airport so it’s not costing him any more $$ which is good.

Now, I leave Tuesday to take a 152 from North Carolina to Southern California after I drop that one off I Go and pick up 172 in Chicago and drop it off in Portland, OR and I am waiting on 3 more deposits for 4 more flights to be added to my calendar.

Ferrying airplanes is so dam much fun I wonder why I sat in front of a computer for 9 dam years. Over 100 hours of flying in the last 30 days Looks like June will be over 100 hours of flight time also.

Dam!!!! I love my JOB

Oh!!! The Beech 58 trip to Moscow is off the guy stopped payment on his check & wrote me an e-mail saying he found someone willing to do it for cost, pay his own airline travel and the pilot is also willing to do it with out having a mechanic inspect the airplane or it's near TBO engines which will save him money. Go Figure!

Interesting on the BE-58. Not very smart on the owners part. He probably just contacted GIA to borrow a student.

Hey N.C.'s home for me. Let me take the 152 to SoCal.....Oh C'MON!

Man, I did over 9 hours in a 152 once only stopping briefly for gas. The weather was quite bumpy and I've never wanted the day (into the night) to be over so bad before. That's going to be a looooong trip in a 152! Be nice to take someone along. hint hint.

NW_Pilot said:
Oh!!! The Beech 58 trip to Moscow is off the guy stopped payment on his check & wrote me an e-mail saying he found someone willing to do it for cost, pay his own airline travel and the pilot is also willing to do it with out having a mechanic inspect the airplane or it's near TBO engines which will save him money. Go Figure!

I bet you $9.53 that the guy flying the airplane is from South Florida..........

Look at all these guys begging to sit in a bug smasher for hours on end for nothing........and what do you plan to do once you have the time?

Groundpounder said:
I bet you $9.53 that the guy flying the airplane is from South Florida..........

Oh airplane is suposed to be sitting on the ramp in Marathon, FL

Latest resources

Back