• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Busy Month Ferrying!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll be glad to pick up a guys baron or bonaza anytime and bring it to the houston area for free, if I can use it anytime I want to take my family on vacation or go visit my girlfriends

pilothouston123 said:
I'll be glad to pick up a guys baron or bonaza anytime and bring it to the houston area for free, if I can use it anytime I want to take my family on vacation or go visit my girlfriends
While nobody is going to let you do that, that'd be a great way of getting (over)compensated.

NW Pilot -- if you don't mind how do you determine what rate to charge for your services. Or do you chargethe same rate for a C-152 and a Barron? Also, if it isn't to personal, what is your going rate? I only ask because I have a friend who works out of the Denver area who has been turned down a few times because his rate is too high (he charges anywhere from $250 to $350/day)

Kingair1181 said:
NW Pilot -- if you don't mind how do you determine what rate to charge for your services. Or do you chargethe same rate for a C-152 and a Barron? Also, if it isn't to personal, what is your going rate? I only ask because I have a friend who works out of the Denver area who has been turned down a few times because his rate is too high (he charges anywhere from $250 to $350/day)

He, charges way to dam much.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back