• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Airtran/SWA cockpit thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From a seniority perspective, arby is more risky for SWA, we all know that, including Mr Kelly who came to the NC/MC and sweetened the deal with SWA pay rates, no probation etc...

From a seniority perspective, arby is more risky for SWA, we all know that, including Mr Kelly who came to the NC/MC and sweetened the deal with SWA pay rates, no probation etc...

True. Because you KNOW the "pay windfall" argument is a non-starter. And that's the excuse the SWA boys are using to steal the AAI seniority.

Somehow, I have felt this coming for years. It just made sense.

There is a good chance I was on your JS. I have been doing the ATL-MDW thing for a long time. Other than last Sunday, you guys have been GREAT! Don't worry, I won't let one guy ruin it for the rest!

Hey, tell the FO he is getting a WAYYYYYY BETTER deal than the F9 guys were "offered" Guess perception IS reality? BTW You ALL are welcome on the F9 Jumpseat! Even though we get snarky comments on the radio in DEN form WN occasionally! PEACE brothers PEACE! :)

That's correct - for swa - not necessarily for Swapa-

We're leading this thing- for all groups- if we go to arbitration- then a whole lot of other groups will too-

And the cultural ripple effect makes arby way more risky for AT pilots- the nuclear option doesn't get considered until that road is taken.

And here's the problem- An F9 guy on here still feeling disrespected by the staple offer from Wn which would have had everyone there in a much better position in every way than they currently are after the republic sli--- yet he's still bitter about it- whereas a new hire on probation making half the money is happy beyond belief.

"While you are correct, you fail to understand"...WTF are you talking about ? Did you even read the original post by 'JBall', who is a SWA pilot ? The post I was responding to.

No I'm not a Gulfstream guy. Were you hammered when you posted this Tex ? Or is reading comprehension not your thing.

I am in the wrong. Yes you are right. I did not read the full thread. I was being a smart azz. I forgot to put a LOL at the end. I was not drunk. But today I will be.

Thanks for showing your true canyon blue colors...an arrogant, selfish jerk who is only interested in HIS upgrade and willing to steal the rightful seniority of his soon to be peers.

And you wonder why there will be long term lingering bitterness in SWA cockpits FOR DECADES.

With attitudes like his, you can expect it. Unbelievable.

Bye Bye--General Lee

No probation? So wait, you would make guys go on probation in a merger even if they had no problems with their current airline and have more than one year there? You have got to be kidding me? Oh yeah, the SWA guys are all that and a bag of chips.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back