Another Airliner Crash...South America?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

habubuaza

Reports are coming in that 152 passengers are feared dead. Airline at this time is unknown, type of aircraft at this time is unknown.

Last edited:
Ticker on Imus (MSNBC) reports its a Western Caribbean Airlines aircraft

Pilot also reported engine trouble

Last edited:
Understand Its West Caribbean Airways..I think it's an MD80 operator.

Man, a string of bad luck.

I have this to say though...I am sure glad none of these accidents are from the US carriers.

We dont need any more bad luck over here.

Last edited:
TriJet said:
Man, a string of bad luck.

We dont need any more bad luck over here.
Bring a rabbit's foot with you when you fly.

I think it was bad luck for the nation and more specifically the Kennedy family, that LHO didn't receive his probation officer's requested psychological care before his mother mysteriously moved the family out of that court's jurisdiction...but that's just my opinion. On the other hand, I can't think of any carrier in recent times that suffered a crash because of bad luck. Was there a bird strike incident or collision with a meteor that I didn't hear about?

I heard they plowed through a patch of 4 leaf clovers. And then hit a mirror factory.
FN FAL said:
Bring a rabbit's foot with you when you fly.

I think it was bad luck for the nation and more specifically the Kennedy family, that LHO didn't receive his probation officer's requested psychological care before his mother mysteriously moved the family out of that court's jurisdiction...but that's just my opinion. On the other hand, I can't think of any carrier in recent times that suffered a crash because of bad luck. Was there a bird strike incident or collision with a meteor that I didn't hear about?

Latest resources

Back