• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anheuser Busch Fl. Dept. info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Supposedly all of the Inbev Execs ride on the airlines in coach, even the CEO. I guess that does not bode well for the AB Flight Department.

Both of you guys are spot on. Not at all the flight department that it once was. Good guys leaving, for other jobs, pay stays flat (not raise from F/O to Capt), smoking in airplanes by deadheading pilots, too many old school guys unreceptive to change, and instead of management forcing the issue, they just relent and let the old timers have it their way. For example, Q-Service confused the old timers, and they didnt like it, so back to 48 state updates. They do have some EFBs, but still plenty of paper left.

Big equipment does not equal professionalism; just a lot of money spent. Someone needs to come into both of these flight departments with a broom.
I talked to an Emerson guy a few weeks ago. Said they need help, bad. Probably gonna be a bunch of guys with the opportunity to walk right down the street into that one. Aren't their flight departments virtually mirror images of each other?

Last edited:
:laugh: Sorry to kill your American buzz, but Miller was purchased in 2002 by South African Breweries, hence the name SABMiller.

Coors is part of the Molson Coors Brewing Company after merging with the Canadian beer folks (though I think it's still primarily an American firm).

Welcome to globalization hell!

Yeah, found that out today. Maybe I'll start brewing my own -- but wait -- Propane's out the arse also!

August Busch is a certified dirtbag whose legacy will be killing a true American Icon.

"In 1983, while attending the University of Arizona, Busch was involved in a car wreck that killed a young woman riding with him in his Corvette.[4][5] According to Tucson police, Busch had left a bar early one morning and wrecked his vehicle while making a sharp turn at high speed. His passenger, a local waitress, flew through the sunroof, and was killed in the accident. Busch left the scene of the accident without informing the police. Police found him at his Tucson townhouse eight hours later with blood still on his body. Manslaughter charges against Busch were eventually dropped after evidence (blood and urine taken from Busch the day of the accident) was lost or damaged."

Other then Edgar Broffman Jr, I can't think of a bigget idot. Accept the farther that handed him the keys to the store.

He managed to kill the golden goose.

Supposedly all of the Inbev Execs ride on the airlines in coach, even the CEO. I guess that does not bode well for the AB Flight Department.

Let them get even a few trips on the Bud corporate jet and they will say bye, bye to the airlines. Trust me!

August Busch is a certified dirtbag whose legacy will be killing a true American Icon.

"In 1983, while attending the University of Arizona, Busch was involved in a car wreck that killed a young woman riding with him in his Corvette.[4][5] According to Tucson police, Busch had left a bar early one morning and wrecked his vehicle while making a sharp turn at high speed. His passenger, a local waitress, flew through the sunroof, and was killed in the accident. Busch left the scene of the accident without informing the police. Police found him at his Tucson townhouse eight hours later with blood still on his body. Manslaughter charges against Busch were eventually dropped after evidence (blood and urine taken from Busch the day of the accident) was lost or damaged."

Other then Edgar Broffman Jr, I can't think of a bigget idot. Accept the farther that handed him the keys to the store.

One of our mechs once did work for them. He said pretty much the same thing.......

Anybody try "Shock Top"? Pretty good beer. The bartender said it is a micro-brew but comes in A.B. Kegs. Anyone know the details?

Cheers- Rum

Sold their 7X right after delivery. Made a nice profit on it, can't really blame them.
Airplane was bought by Carlos Slim Helu to replace his own Falcon 900. I understand that Anheuser made a profit on this sale in excess of $15 million!!!!!!

But fear not, Helu can afford it - he is the third richest individual on the face of the earth, with a bank account of $60 Billion!

Ksus

I've heard the same thing, too. They do a lot of STL-EUR trips with no relief pilot.

In STL, Emerson is the plum job. TC

Emerson is definately the place to be. Hopefully the 7X will be online soon. All trips that originate out of the St Louis area fly out of KSUS Spirit

Theres more:

Busch was arrested again in 1985 after leading police on a high-speed car chase. He was accused of intentionally trying to run over two officers with his Mercedes. He was acquitted by a St. Louis jury.

Soon after, he was found guilty of another speeding violation, and received a one-year probation.

I have flown one of the Busch family members about 8 years ago. I think it was one of the black sheep brothers who is into photography and loved to bring along models to any of the Carribean Islands for photo shoots. Hmmmm

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back