Android logbooks?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nonstop

I finally ditched the Windows Mobile phone and said goodbye to APDL. Logbook Pro for Android sucks and I'm not about to pony up what they want for all their subscriptions.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place but there doesn't appear to be any decent Android Logbook apps. Am I missing something?

Logten Pro for iOS and MAC look nice.

At this point I have just resigned to entering my flights manually into Logbook Pro on my computer. Pretty frustrating that there seemed to be better solutions 10 years ago.

Intellipilot is the only one I've found that's halfway decent... they're continually improving it and the developer quickly responds to ideas, input and questions AND it's free!

What's wrong with Logbook Pro for Android? I'm using it and have never been happier or been able to update my logbook so quickly. It's so much easier to add your flights in by hand than APDL all I needed was the sync subscription for $20/yr. No more carrying second PDA and no more cords for syncing.

Another option is mccpilotlog, which has an android app and supposedly will sync up with various airline scheduling software a-la logbook pro (but is much cheaper)

I haven't really gotten around to trying it out yet though, anybody have any experience with it?

Yeah, what is wrong with the LBP for Android? It is fine by me and $20 bucks a year to backup my logbook away from my computer is beyond worth it.

why pay $20 for a backup??? just email yourself the backup file and then if anything dies, just download it...

why pay $20 for a backup??? just email yourself the backup file and then if anything dies, just download it...

The 20 bucks is to syc the app with your lbp computer. So when you add your flights into the app and press sync, when you get home you go to lbp on your pc hit sync, and all your flight times are added. Its very convienent. For back up I email the logbook file to myself every now and then

Latest resources

Back