• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anderson to align capacity with demand

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As stated before. It is what is being stated at the time. Period nothing more than that.

Who says I do not volunteer? I bet the answer would surprise you.

I'll bet it wouldn't...I'd bet you hold NO union position or ACTIVELY, regularly serve...
I also bet if anyone posts anything remotely related to your airline at 4am you'll answer right then

I'll bet it wouldn't...I'd bet you hold NO union position or ACTIVELY, regularly serve...
I also bet if anyone posts anything remotely related to your airline at 4am you'll answer right then

I did not say I was in a non-flying position. You are now qualifying your remarks.
I just responded to the fact that you accuse me of being something I am not.
Fact is that I may run for active position.
Point is that you are wrong on where my loyalties are. I serve our pilots in a bigger capacity than 90% of any group does.

Carry on with your rant.

I don't know of a merger that didn't have furloughs soon after other than a couple regionals. Why would this one be any different? We should have seen furloughs coming last year when the merger was announced.

I don't know of a merger that didn't have furloughs soon after other than a couple regionals. Why would this one be any different? We should have seen furloughs coming last year when the merger was announced.

Thank God we had to wait for government approval. We would have been fine if this economy would not have gone Polar. I fear this last round will break the bank. If it was not for this we would have bucked the trend.

Thank God we had to wait for government approval. We would have been fine if this economy would not have gone Polar. I fear this last round will break the bank. If it was not for this we would have bucked the trend.

I feel sorry for your union...someone who feels (keeps posting) furloughs can't be avoided running for office...imagine that.

Everyone who pulls it up knows exactly the intent during your earlier blue kool-aid period...one guy with "wives"...wow.
How many times have you backtracked on about everything you post both places. and still expect people to take you seriously?

Seriously though...is your union so "fat" on volunteers that they don't need someone that could dedicate morning, noon, night, and overnight to the pilot's cause? ...Or is that not your REAL cause?

Dude, how is your boyfriend? (not that there is anything wrong with that) You continually try to piece things together to try to prove your points, which are worthless. Oh yeah, you forgot to add the part about Cambell and his firm which are out to get us...

Bye Bye--General Lee

I feel sorry for your union...someone who feels (keeps posting) furloughs can't be avoided running for office...imagine that.

There you go again. As of right now, no furloughs are scheduled. A lot of this depends on other factors, like how many people early out retire, where gas goes, where the economy goes, etc. If they do furlough, they will have to flush Compass of all of their Captains, (and FOs maybe) at great expense to the company. Also, they would have to remove 6 seats from a lot of 76 seat RJs. And, even though Fall and Winter may be slower, the Spring and Summer usually are NOT. So, they would need people back for those busy times. Hey, I gotta go--Mike Cambell is calling me to say hi.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

The article stating the discontinued flights also had reinstatement days. A lot of them were March 27th, FWIW.

Some people just don't know how to read.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Heyas,

It's not what DALPA wants or doesn't want, or what they'll accept or won't accept on behalf of the south side. The company is holding the trump card. All they have to do is delay the closing of ANC till one day after SOC, and they get what they want.

LM can sit in the corner have have a hissy fit for all he wants, but the company calls the final shot here. In this environment, if RA decides that it's cheaper to do it this way, you can better believe the hammer will come down.

I don't know who's feeding the BS trough in the ATL crew room, but:

Moving UP SOC to before ANC closing IS on the table (or delaying closing until after)

Furlouging from each side IS on the table.

A PRE-SOC AE/VD/MD IS on the table.

Mama DAL is bleeding real money. You can bet if RA makes the case, LM will bite, and if not, RA will force the issue.

It's the NWA way....DALPA can't stop this any more than they could stop the merger.

Nu

Wrong. They will park the planes prior to SOC so they don't have to do manuals etc for the 742 fleet. Each fleet has to have a package for the FAA to sign off on,($$$$$) and Delta doesn't want to expense that. And, according to our SLI agreement, anything parked prior to SOC affects that side.

And, a pre-SOC AE is NOT on the table. The Dalpa reps in the ATL lounge said they would never agree to that, since it is a concession. Do you think our LEC and MEC members from the South want to be bumped down any sooner than they have to? Sorry, but we out number you still. Nobody on our side of the fence wants to be bumped earlier.

Is Mamma DAL bleeding money? Not as bad as the others, and with our cash position and lack of pensions etc, we have the advantage. Remember all of those synergies Ed Bastain told you about? We are still getting them, and even if they are not as profitable now, they are helping us a lot compared to other companies. Real savings is there.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back