Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And the rudest, most unprofessional FA's are...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What the hell do the FA's have to be in a good mood for. Its OK for the pilots to be pissed off, but we expect the FA's to kiss some d1ckweeds ass because he paid $59.00 for the round trip ticket from LGA to FFL... Yeah right.

Their industry is in as much turmoil as ours is...

By the way, my wife is a FA for AA and has been for 20
years and not only is she a really nice and professional FA, she's smokin hot!!!

BBDC8

BIGBROWNDC8 said:
By the way, my wife is a FA for AA and has been for 20
years and not only is she a really nice and professional FA, she's smokin hot!!!
Unless she was hired when she was 3 y/o, I highly doubt that!

NWA - 1988 - Tokyo to west coast flight...I very politely asked for pillows and blankets for my girlfriend and I...the FA started searching the over head bins which were right above us...knowing those were empty and having seen another FA get some from the section in front of us, I mentioned to her that they were probably in the other section...she said "well, if you know where they are why don't you just go get them yourself"...incredible, especially since we just dropped $3K on the tickets

UAL has the most consistently rude FAs. In all fairness I don't blame the FAs. When a company-any company, treats their employees like sh$t you can't expect the employees to treat the customers any better.

Last edited:
Cobra said:
When a company-any company, treats their employees like sh$t you can't expect the employees to treat the customers any better.

It's really that simple isn't it?

I remember reading a quote from Herb Kelleher where he said his job was to take care of the employees. If he did that the employees would take care of business.

Has to be Mesa, hands down. Some do not even speak fluent english. On one flight the attendant started out her briefing with, "Does anyone know what flight this is? It has been a very long day and we are all very tired" I kid you not, a real confidence builder!

Eastern. Some serious Beyotches. The best are Air New Zealand

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back