And the most overpaid job is....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Imagine if this lady knew what a senior FedEx guy made

And a senior FedEx guy makes squat compared to even a rookie pro sports player, or a moderately successful entertainment "celebrity".

EMTs, Cops, Firefighters and teachers have such important and hard jobs but make chicken feed. Sad what our society values.

I could write that article with a few hours of google searching, a copy of MS word and a basic command of grammar. I'd like to invite her to take my next PC.

Overpaid is the person who gets money for writing that tripe. Probably took her 10 minutes.

If you click on the job title, it actually isn't just Pilot. It is Captain/Pilot in Command (Large Jet)

I'd bet after saving his a$$ in a life or death inflight emergency, he'd think I don't get paid enough!

The relative "high" pay we receive is not for what we do now flying state of the art equipment, but for the years of training and gathering experience flying crappy dangerous stuff to be qualified to fly the easy stuff now.

Pilot vs. EMT? I became an EMT taking a class a couple nights a week at the local junior college over the summer of my senior year of high school. Not quite a fair comparison of required training and skills.

I'd say the ultimate guage of whether a job pays too much, or too little is this..............

If you have one job, and 10 applicants, it pays too much.

If you have 10 jobs, and only 1 applicant, then it doesn't pay enough. This is where we are headed, so I think it's pretty much self explainatory.

I'd say the ultimate guage of whether a job pays too much, or too little is this..............

If you have one job, and 10 applicants, it pays too much.

If you have 10 jobs, and only 1 applicant, then it doesn't pay enough. This is where we are headed, so I think it's pretty much self explainatory.

I don't think we are headed there. The regionals are headed there, but the majors aren't going to have a problem. It just won't be as lopsided. Even now, Delta has thousands of applications on file, and they aren't even hiring!

Latest resources

Back