Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And so the deal with the Eagle interview is....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does Eagle allow outside flying? Do you have to speak with the CP about that?
Not per say, asked the CP, he suggest that I fly for free and then bill my daily rate for the paperwork that I do when I get back, so a three day trip cost them 1350 in paper work!!

Ok, another question about the interview, since it seems that I will have the opportunity to attend one... :)

Been trying to make the hotel arrangements, and in the "General Info" pdf file they sent out with the offer to interview email, it lists the Bedford Plaza Hotel, and gives a phone number. I called the number, told them that I needed a reservation to attend an interview at AE, and they were pretty much clueless--thought I was coming for an interview for a position at the hotel! Asked to talk with the managers, and neither of the people listed with the info were employed there anymore... In fact, no manager there at all at the time I called. Also, it says something about the Baymont Inn, which I didn't get a number for. And in one place, it says to make reservations for one night, and in another, it says make reservations for two...

What's the story with this??

-Goose

Last edited:
Ok, another question about the interview, since it seems that I will have the opportunity to attend one... :)

Been trying to make the hotel arrangements, and in the "General Info" pdf file they sent out with the offer to interview email, it lists the Bedford Plaza Hotel, and gives a phone number. I called the number, told them that I needed a reservation to attend an interview at AE, and they were pretty much clueless--thought I was coming for an interview for a position at the hotel! Asked to talk with the managers, and neither of the people listed with the info were employed there anymore... In fact, no manager there at all at the time I called. Also, it says something about the Baymont Inn, which I didn't get a number for. And in one place, it says to make reservations for one night, and in another, it says make reservations for two...

What's the story with this??

-Goose

It would be best if you stayed at the Baymont Inn. Thats where most people interviewing stay (pilots, FA and A&P's). The number is 817-267-5200 try and get a room in the back or at least away from the highway. Sign up for the 7am van early as it fills up quick. if full you can take a cab for about $18 which the hotel will arrange.

Make a reservation for 1 night. Eagle takes care of the arrangements for everyone who stays for day 2. PM me if you need more info

Latest resources

Back