• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And So It Begins

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But REAL growth and REAL profit won't be possible until the man in Omaha realizes you make MORE money with a happy, professionally respected, and well-compensated work force than with bitter, angry, fearful employees.

I don't know, Options seems to have built a whole business model off the latter approach. Maybe WB read a copy of Management by Trust?

Last edited:
The point of this is, at least one organized group is willing to put their asses on the line, AGAIN. That seems to have been missing with their competitors groups. You get what you fight for, or you get table scraps. Thus far the NJ group seems to always develop a fighters mentality and they seem to out pace every other group of fractional pilots, maybe you should ask yourselves why that is.

For those that feel this is risky, I say it isn't as risky as it was during the ORIGINAL PICKET AT OMAHA many years ago. Right in WB's smug face.

SELF WORTH.....GET SOME!

The point of this is, at least one organized group is willing to put their asses on the line, AGAIN. That seems to have been missing with their competitors groups. You get what you fight for, or you get table scraps. Thus far the NJ group seems to always develop a fighters mentality and they seem to out pace every other group of fractional pilots, maybe you should ask yourselves why that is.

For those that feel this is risky, I say it isn't as risky as it was during the ORIGINAL PICKET AT OMAHA many years ago. Right in WB's smug face.

SELF WORTH.....GET SOME!

Well Said

They didn't see that coming and they tried to make us go away when we showed up. People got to see his Scrooge side

^^^^^ Ding!^^^^^^

Let's say we have 4000 owners. If BH pulled the plug tomorrow, those 4000 owners would file a class-action, breach of contract suit the next day. Even if each of those owners was only awarded ONE million dollars (a bare minimum in what would be a slam-dunk case), that's FOUR BILLION DOLLARS.

Even Uncle Warren would hiccup over that number.

The threat of Berkshire "closing the doors" at NetJets has ALWAYS been overblown. To me, it was NEVER a possibility.

Moving forward, there IS money to be made here. Serious money. But REAL growth and REAL profit won't be possible until the man in Omaha realizes you make MORE money with a happy, professionally respected, and well-compensated work force than with bitter, angry, fearful employees.

Anyone got a Dilly Bar? Warren values them more than Netjets...

ROTFLMAO recalls, hah,hah... :smash:

I have no idea what you speak of.
Just speaking of a few NJ furloughees pushing rubber dog crap into dark Mexican airports in the middle of the night in aged out junk that would think that going back to NJ would be like going to heaven.

Latest resources

Back