• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And so it begins

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I’ve been told nothing has been ruled out yet even though they do worry about hiring potentially pissed off and disgruntled employees.

Any way you look at it they’re facing a tough decision on how to proceed with those interviews… (obviously not as tough of a decision as the Astar/Abx employees will have to make :()

Not to seem obtuse, but what is the tough decision, for either side? As for the displaced pilots, I doubt any would be pissed off or disgruntled to be interviewed/hired by UPS. For UPS, they gain a pilot who knows the trials of flying freight and who has been loyal to their respective Company through some tough years.

Not to seem obtuse, but what is the tough decision, for either side? As for the displaced pilots, I doubt any would be pissed off or disgruntled to be interviewed/hired by UPS. For UPS, they gain a pilot who knows the trials of flying freight and who has been loyal to their respective Company through some tough years.
Good points, I was simply repeating what I heard... Either way I hope we'll start hiring soon and plenty despite all the gloom & doom on this message board...

Latest resources

Back