Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cforst513 said:
ZING!!! the score is flech -1, jmm - 0.

let's get it straight, no more of the JMMMMMMMMMMMCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTT stuff...or the jmm, or what ever else you wanna think up...it's jmmccutc...HAHA

Flechas said:
Hey cforst, which one are you?

http://www.cantusonline.org
dude, i wish. i have a few more years of voice study before i can even pretend to try out for them. they came and had a residency at my college for a few days. i got to work with them and got to know all of them -- played basketball with them, had private sessions with them, heck, i even got drunk with them at a bar!!! i am just trying to get the word out about Cantus to help them out a bit with cd sales and stuff like that.

cforst513 said:
i am just trying to get the word out about Cantus to help them out a bit with cd sales and stuff like that.

i can't find them on any of my illegal music download programs...are they any good and what type of stuff do they sing? if it's not country i'm not gonna listen...

and as for those of you that missed the event's tonight, it's not something that can be explaind...this is like something the everyone gets together in the crew room and discusses the next day cause you all got different versions of the truth...

but i'm POed, i was called jism and i still don't know what that is...HAHAHA

Latest resources

Back