and he's DOWN for the count

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok, change of subject before i YAK...

mini, what do you know about ari-ben aviators? i've done/am currently doing a search and i'm finding stuff, but it is, at times, less than helpful.

oh, and tell your wife to quit hogging the sheets. this is the LAST time i wake up with cold feet!

cforst513 said:
oh, and tell your wife to quit hogging the sheets. this is the LAST time i wake up with cold feet!

hey man...if you're driving the car while I'm out of town, just make sure you get the oil changed before I get back :D

ariben....i dunno

-mini

justthewife said:
Originally Posted by cforst513
listen to some of their sound clips.

cforst513: Thanks for the link! I have been waiting for an alternative to Chanticleer; I've now found it. The Ave Maria is much better than Chanticleer's. and their tenors.....I like them a lot more also.
Not to bring up old news, but this is for justthewife (and possibly Jmmccutc, if he dares to venture beyond country), Cantus will be at Miami University in Oxford, OH on Wednesday, March 30, in Hall Auditorium at 8pm, or Thursday, March 31, at 8pm Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium on Ohio University's campus in Athens, OH. justthewife sounded interested in their music in an earlier thread. not sure where she's from, though.

Latest resources

Back