• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An Open Letter to Kenn Ricci and the DAC/OneSky Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Campaign is Over, the majority of the Flexjet and Flight Options Pilots elected the IBT1108 as there representative agent and the Olive branch has been extended to Mr Ricci.
What happens next is up to Mr Ricci, there are two paths before him, the one he chooses is up to him, for this Pilot group it is a time for healing and coming together, some pilots will never see the benefits of having a Union although they will certainly benefit from one being on the property and this will ultimately be a very small percentage of the entire group. While I am elated that the union was victorious in this campaign I do not believe we should gloat in it. There is much to do in the next year and bringing these two pilot groups together should be a priority for every pilot on both properties, every pilot at Flexjet will now have an equal voice in there future and there families future once they join the Union and become a member in good standing, it is time to put differences aside and move towards a common goal, an Industry Leading Contract!

To paraphrase the immortal words of Rodney King, I want to ask "why can't we all just get along", but I never actually expected DAC/One Sky management to even try. We are all now getting a good look at the path that DAC management has chosen to take. It shouldn't be a surprise to the Options crews, but hopefully this is an "eye-opener" for the Flexjet crews. I wonder if/when the investors in DAC will start to see through the Charade.

The investors will give a ---- the day DAC misses a payment to them. Until that day, don't count on it.

So Onesky is opening owner Fbos all over the country ( Not Cheap) and paying employees, utilities, rent, etc. as they get maybe 1 plane a day sometimes. For a Fractional business that they claim is failing now and On Demand Charter is the way to go. So they need to lay off pilots but they can afford these FBOs that generate ZERO income.

Hey Union Leaders time to give a detailed interview to WSJ, and AIN on how DAC management chooses to spend their money as they have the lowest paid pilots in the industry and are furloughing all the while other business XO JET, Wheels up! Net Jets Are growing.this needs to go public yesterday

The investors will give a ---- the day DAC misses a payment to them. Until that day, don't count on it.

Anyone ever notice when a public company lays off employees their stock price almost always goes UP? Investors only care about one thing, return. If management wants to streamline the business to maintain/increase returns the only ones that see it as a negative are us. And no one's been furloughed, let's hope it's just the empty threat most people think it is.

This company doesn't have a reputation for cutting expenses, it has a reputation for cutting corners. As KR goes on "an around the world tour" in a global, he is threating to lay off pilots? He must be delusional if he thinks he can fool anyone.

Latest resources

Back