An appeal for Solidarity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ITFL

B19 is a deceiver, a kind of capering imp, who nourishes fear and uncertainty, to later feed upon it. He has spent years trying to undermine the Flight Options pilots’ efforts to achieve something which is our fundamental right.

It is the belief of many that he is a manager at another fractional company, which is in direct competition with Flight Options. If true, by trashing our TA, what he’s doing here is dirty-pool, at best, and profoundly unethical at worst. But I suspect the real audience for the crap he spews on here is his own pilots. Very sad for them.

I urge all Flight Options pilots (weather you support the TA or not) to place this POS on IGNORE! Deny him the fear and uncertainty he feeds upon and he will starve. Attempting to counter his arguments (as much fun as that might be) will not cause him to shut up and go away. Ignoring him is the only way. Let’s do this in solidarity. Lets’ do it now.

Appeal denied on the basis of no technical errors...

B19 is a deceiver, a kind of capering imp, who nourishes fear and uncertainty, to later feed upon it. He has spent years trying to undermine the Flight Options pilots’ efforts to achieve something which is our fundamental right.

It is the belief of many that he is a manager at another fractional company, which is in direct competition with Flight Options. If true, by trashing our TA, what he’s doing here is dirty-pool, at best, and profoundly unethical at worst. But I suspect the real audience for the crap he spews on here is his own pilots. Very sad for them.

I urge all Flight Options pilots (weather you support the TA or not) to place this POS on IGNORE! Deny him the fear and uncertainty he feeds upon and he will starve. Attempting to counter his arguments (as much fun as that might be) will not cause him to shut up and go away. Ignoring him is the only way. Let’s do this in solidarity. Lets’ do it now.

Appeal denied on the basis of no technical errors...

ITFL-

A minor technicality - I don’t think B19 posts for another company or any other person for that matter - I think he posts only for himself. The large red font reeks of someone screaming for attention – like the runt of a litter. Nearly 1400 posts and hundreds of hours devoted to dividing pilot groups (particularly Flight Options pilots) instead of bringing them together. Naw, he’s mentally masturbating on this board, reveling each time that someone, somewhere may have read his post.

A recent example - the WalMart gaff. B19 wrote “That Walmart greeter is non-union and has a more stable job than any pilot with a union contract.”
Then CA1900 posted “11,200 of those super-secure, non-union workers were kicked to the curb, and their jobs replaced by a contractor.”

He’s so wrapped up in himself, probably never having fit in with a formal pilot group, that his comments are more ejaculatory in nature than anything else. If and when I ever think of B19, I laugh at his gaffs and just ignore him or pity him the rest of the time.

Amen bro I have been saying that for years. All it takes is simple selecting of ignore on the guy.

Avantair.

All I'm saying.

Hear! Hear! I put him on my ignore list years ago. Fisch is right that he is with Avantair. In his early posts, which members can review, he identified himself as being one of the Avantair guys. When questions were asked, he eventually admitted that he's in management.

Lud, I'm not suggesting that the fudspinner posts on behalf of Avantair. But I do think that it is relevant and helpful to know the backdrop behind one's posts. For example, everyone knows I'm not an Options wife...just a friend and neighbor in the same community...:)

A 2nd Appeal: If you choose not to stand with us against this FUD spreader (but I certainly hope you will) then please, at the very least, don't quote him in your posts. Your cooperation in keeping our screens clear of his slimy posts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys! NJW

This avantair stuff is just funny. I work at the whitehouse. I said it on flightinfo therefor it's true. I am sorry we haven't furloughed and that doesn't help njw's union arguement and we are growing and that means upgrades and new hires and we are non union sorry njw. I hope we are able to put more of those 500 to work so they can feed their families. If b19 works here (he doesn't) he is good at what he does because we continue to grow and I continue to work. 6 years still have a job and make great money I love this place. If anything njw you should be thanking us for hiring the guys your union couldn't protect.

Fisch is right that he is with Avantair. In his early posts, which members can review, he identified himself as being one of the Avantair guys. When questions were asked, he eventually admitted that he's in management.

NJW, common. You are the queen of postng the referance to which you refer.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back