• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An Airline is Buying RegionsAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Paycheck cleared AND was direct deposit. Not Regions' fault for last DD screw-up - bank's fault for the delay in processing.

Taildragger is correct on the money guys wanting everything (except the future of jetpigs). The 3rd floor said there will not be a merging of pilot lists. This is all unofficial and in no way must be construed as a written document.

They might just pull it off. Regions has pulled themselves out of a lot of very bad times. I've seen it. Going to another regional puts you at the bottom of the list of another regional. (a long list)

BTW - Big newhire class at month's end or as soon as we can get loyal pilots to MQY. Calls will go out today for Snaab and Jetpig. (to be at the bottom of a VERY short list)

Hey-did we fly together wench, or were you not able to torture me in the sim due to lawers and stuff???

hehehehe...

Why have a class for a one airplane sked that is going away in 2-4months?

Regions has indeed seen some bad times. But they usually had a spare engine and alot of the time had a spare aircraft...now I hear they down to a few spare cotterpins...

"...get pilots loyal to MQY.."

You didn't say anything about a management upheaval or lifting the pay freeze...

Boooohahhahahahahahha!!!

Last edited:
Colgan will use the same type of 34-seat Saab jets that RegionsAir uses now."

What CLOWNS!
Well, what else would a Saab without props look like to the general public?

Kinda like an overgrown jetstream sitting in MQY with no props...

BTW, what are a 121 certificate, three tow bars and ten 486-dx66 ibm clones and 54 po'd pilots worth these days?

Last edited:

A Tennessee lawn ornament?

The new hires should be asking former Regions pilots how much time they built with reserve lines. Nothing like coming in under guarantee every month...

It all comes down to perspective. If I had a signifigant other that made BUKU dollars, I'd have a pretty Rosie outlook on the future of Regions too.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back