• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An Airline is Buying RegionsAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Paycheck cleared AND was direct deposit. Not Regions' fault for last DD screw-up - bank's fault for the delay in processing.

Taildragger is correct on the money guys wanting everything (except the future of jetpigs). The 3rd floor said there will not be a merging of pilot lists. This is all unofficial and in no way must be construed as a written document.

They might just pull it off. Regions has pulled themselves out of a lot of very bad times. I've seen it. Going to another regional puts you at the bottom of the list of another regional. (a long list)

BTW - Big newhire class at month's end or as soon as we can get loyal pilots to MQY. Calls will go out today for Snaab and Jetpig. (to be at the bottom of a VERY short list)

*raises hand*

Ohhh... ohhh... I know.. I know...

I'll say (and read) no more. You guys are somewhat depressing in my otherwise happy and stress-free world. Quit reading this crap and go drink your Kool-Aid . . .

Fly safe,
The other wench

Loyal? What's that supposed to mean?

Got a couple packs of it right here...Jim Jones' Brand Kool-Aid

But the Jim Jones has been written over with RegionsAir

Eagle is a good airline but they are phasing out the turbo props...Saab and ATR's. Atr's are only in MIA and SJU now and the Saabs are up for sale. I know a broker who is trying to buy 16 of them. The 340B's are much better than the 340A's... As far as the hourly rate you guys are getting, I get $30 an hour right now. Doug and Tram know where I am... I am telling you Saab folks...move on. Regions still owes me over $1500 and another person who left recently over $500....We both have claims filed against them.

I thought it was the other way around. Colgan was shopping for more b's, but eagle was pulling them out of the desert and putting them back on the line. Maybe they were getting them ready to sell. Who knows

Regions already has jets...

According to The Exponent Telegram (North Central West Virginias BEST source for news, mind you...) Colgan is replacing Regions, but they are using the same 34 seat jets that Regions has...

Colgan Air selected for air service at Harrison-Marion

by Jim Fisher METRO EDITOR
Saturday, January 27, 2007 7:29 AM CST

"...Colgan also will serve Morgantown Municipal Airport and Mid-Ohio Valley Regional Airport...Colgan will use the same type of 34-seat Saab jets that RegionsAir uses now."

What CLOWNS!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back