• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Amr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I started last week and have been sent home for four weeks with pay to wait for sim time.
If I get pooped on again it's back to the far east for me.

While I'd anticipate some downsizing, I suspect that pilot retirements are going to more than offset cutbacks in block hours. Enjoy your time off with pay. :beer:

I do see someone buying them. Maybe TPG if not an
Airline and then taking them through the bankruptcy, bringing them
Out half size. I think it will be AS, JB, WN, or US

If you buy them you've just accepted all their debt prior bankruptcy. I believe you mean purchase them as part of the bankruptcy exit.

Hopefully the AA pilots are getting their KMart applications filled out. I hear the hot dog stands have some openings.

That is funny. What comes around goes around. Southwest pilots should take note. The unfortunate part is that many of the "Kmart pilots" that were screwed the most by AA pilots will have to go through this experience all over again.

Wouldn't that be one big happy family. I can't even imagine.
Sounds good to me: East and West get a big pile of seniority when they staple AA. AA guys think, "Well, I guess what's good for the goose. . ."

I might be the dumbest pilot on this forum but I'm continuing to purchase shares of AMR today as I really don't think AMR will file. I've got several theories(most of them are obvious) on the sudden bankruptcy discussions we are reading about. I just don't think AMR will file if they absolutely don't have to. Here's to hoping this goes like 2003.......

IAHERJ

Latest resources

Back