• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMR Board May Be Near Decision on Eagle Sale, Union Says

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Explain what happened to xjt if the sec is even watching? Here's an ipo that was spun off (redundant) and a few years later the cap was reduced 70 seats and then eventually whipsawed into a buyout less than ten years later. Yea the sec really cares about these things!!!!

Yup, that's it Express Jet v 2.0:

Explain what happened to xjt if the sec is even watching? Here's an ipo that was spun off (redundant) and a few years later the cap was reduced 70 seats and then eventually whipsawed into a buyout less than ten years later. Yea the sec really cares about these things!!!!

Express Jet version 2.0, coming to an American Eagle Pilot near you.

Don't believe it? Hang out there a while, you will feel it crawling up your dark regions very soon.

Get out while you can, if you are smart.

Think the SkyWest Pilots are stupid for not voting in the Union? Actually, they are probably the smartest pilots in the regional business. Their lack of a union contract allows their management to be more flexible and more efficient, to better enable them to under bid the competition for the Major's business.

I hate to admit it, but in this situation, they may be the only ones out there that won't go through the cycle of boom and bust that almost all the regionals go through, simply because they have more flexibility than the union regional carriers.

Wow, someone that finally gets it. My head asploded and my work here is done.

Now ask yourself this....

Wow, someone that finally gets it. My head asploded and my work here is done.

Can you really be proud of undercutting your peers in the industry, by not carrying your share of the negotiating load, and living off the hard work and sacrifices of others?

Is SkyWest remaining non-union a shrud business move against the competition? Certainly. Is it the right thing to do? That is a question each individual Pilot must ask him/herself.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back