Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMR also believes that the west pilots case is ripe!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USAPA is constitutionally bound to DOH. The west pilots just need to get Nic or better, call it what you want. Therefore, I'd say DOH won't be used and USAPA loses the whole enchilada. Or the C&R's are the Nic word for word.

Either way I have about 5000+ red letter days as each of those turds turns 65 and turns in their IDs. Can't happen quick enough!

I just might start a thread with the numbers retiring on each particular day. Share my happiness which is proportional to my disappointment in them as fellow pilots.

Last edited:
I just might start a thread with the numbers retiring on each particular day. Share my happiness which is proportional to my disappointment in them as fellow pilots.

Like you started a thread accusing two pilots of allowing a fake pilot ride their jumpseat based on a newspaper article without knowing all the facts?

We have seen you previous class acts Grumpy, might be time for you to get a blue get-up happy pill before your anger makes you kiss your first class good-bye.

USAPA is constitutionally bound to DOH. The west pilots just need to get Nic or better, .

Nic or better? 5 years after Nic (if implemented) all West pilots could hold Cpt. positions, but even that is not good enough.

That is some moral high ground you think you hold.

Please for heavens sake tell the APA how you feel.

Nic or better? 5 years after Nic (if implemented) all West pilots could hold Cpt. positions, but even that is not good enough.

Is that coming from a strong union member who is perfectly fine with his fellow pilots being held out on furlough solely due to his unions actions? You can spare me your "outrage" skippy.

Plus 1

APA should be paid 10% less than them and 24% of their routes should be flown by desert pilots.

your anger makes you kiss your first class good-bye.
Angry? Heck no, I am happy every day one of you turds slides out the door, and even more so when the judicial system finally puts an end to your tyranny (with a few bucks out of your pay check to compensate us).

What's to be angry about? I didn't back the folks who kept me on LOA 93 so that a few could benefit at the expense of other. I have no union buyers remorse. The tow truck is hooking up the rusted hulk of DOH and you still have more payments to make!

Enjoy Wye River III, 3rd times the charm. Except this time you won't be able to avoid negotiating against yourself.

Angry. Now that's funny.

Plus 1

APA should be paid 10% less than them and 24% of their routes should be flown by desert pilots.
No, APA will show you how an integration was supposed to be done. I am almost positive you won't like it.

You might want to make sure Seham gets to see a copy.

Do you think he'd explain the USAPA scheme more convincingly that Slime-ansky?

Like you started a thread accusing two pilots of allowing a fake pilot ride their jumpseat based on a newspaper article without knowing all the facts?

You mean this one?

On March 20, 2013, Jeannard checked in at US Airways ticket counter with his paid ticket for a Florida bound flight. He requested from the ticket agent an upgrade but was told there were no other available seats. Jeannard became upset. The ticket agent noticed that he was wearing an Air France pilot?s shirt with captain's bars.
A US Airways supervisor asked Jeannard if he was an airline pilot with Air France. Jeannard replied that he was. Jeannard presented an Air France ID card. The supervisor asked Jeannard if he wanted to speak to the pilots of the Florida bound flight.
Jeannard was allowed walk down the Florida bound aircraft?s jetway were he boarded the aircraft. He spoke with the pilot and copilot while they were performing their preflight duties. Jeannard told the pilots he was a Boeing 747 pilot with Air France. The pilots allowed Jeannard to be seated in the cockpits jump seat.
Passengers began to board the aircraft. A gate agent noticed Jeannard sitting in the jump seat behind the pilot and told Jeannard if he was going to remain on the flight and fly the jump seat he would be required to go back to the ticket counter and fill out the necessary forms

Yeah, I don't know all the facts. I am still waiting on one - Why weren't the two pilots fired on the spot for allowing a passenger to sit in the jumpseat with every intention of staying there for the entire flight?

You guys get all tingly about the hiring going on in the east. Well, there's 2 more vacancies!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back