• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AMF EMB's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
4. 3 are on assigned runs, and the fourth is a spare. another with crew may be arriving from cvg to help with all the specials we run out of sat.

What are there, 8 EMBs in the company, 4 in DFW, a couple in ONT, and a couple in CVG.
I've been told I'm in the next EMB FO class. Originally it looked like I'd be CVG based, but now I'm told Texas or west coast is more likely. Can anyone help me with my speculation?

cvg is losing it's only scheduled e120 run this month. i don't know if they're gonna keep one up there and run it on ad hoc like they do the metros or not. even if they send one to texas it would only be temporary as our need for one should terminate sometime early this summer.

one of the e120 f.o.'s has accpeted a b99 slot in slc, so maybe you were scheduled to replace him. i don't know diddly about the ontario bro's though.

CVG E-120's

There are currently two E-120's in CVG four in Dallas, and one in Ontario. There was an open FO position in CVG until we were give notice on one of our two E-120 runs, which has now ended. One E-120 is currently flying a scheduled DHL run and the other is being used for ad-hoc charters. There was a rumor that the ad-hoc airplane was going to be sent to Dallas however we have been told that for the time being it is staying in CVG.

DR

Latest resources

Back