• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameristar Loses Both Chief Pilots & 4 Dc-9 Captains +++

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I found out this afternoon another dc9 captain is leaving, whats that leave 3?

Thats awesome! Heard the new hires/guys that came over from 135 side in may are already being talked about for upgrade cause there's nobody left.

Sinking ships, both sides.

No!! Currently 5, soon to be 6

Much have changed since you left.

Who cares how much it changes for the better,,,,, and good for the fools that stayed that have no plans to leave (or Can't)...... it just proves that their price is lower than everyone else's,,,,,

And don't be fooled into thinking they care about anything other than those airplanes flying ,,,, because they DON'T......

It never would have changed if the smart people did not leave,,,,,, They are only trying to plug the holes to keep EVERYONE from leaving,,,,,, Just look at why the Chief Pilot left,,,, That should tell you something,,,,,

NO MATTER WHAT SOMEONE THINKS THE FACTS HAVE BEEN SPOKEN HERE,,,,, and AMERISTAR STILL TREATS PEOPLE LIKE CRAP.,...

I hear some planes(dc9's) are hiding in Canada from the YIP FSDO, any truth?

Well we all know who two of the new captains are so that really only leave you with 2 actual captains. Not that it matters because everytime they land at YIP they get ramped and grounded.

Last edited:
I hear some planes(dc9's) are hiding in Canada from the YIP FSDO, any truth?

Well we all know who two of the new captains are so that really only leave you with 2 actual captains. Not that it matters because everytime they land at YIP they get ramped and grounded.
Ha! Ha!

Latest resources

Back