• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Amerijet Scabs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gives you plenty of time on bended knee to sodomize that manlove of yours!

Wow....have you noticed that all you talk about is gay stuff as replies to my posts??

I think you are craving a meatstick..... stop yanking your stick and just bid a Manchester trip already..geez

BTW..now I am off until next Fri the 25th........24 days of no fly Sept!!!!!

Wow....have you noticed that all you talk about is gay stuff as replies to my posts??

I think you are craving a meatstick..... stop yanking your stick and just bid a Manchester trip already..geez

Yes Sean, they're replied to your posts. You're the homo! Remember, right here:

I am also 85% in the new bid baby!!!! I am still sitting on the meatstick, that is why I said baby.

Enjoy the meatstick Sean. I'm sure with all the time off, you're having the time of your life in Manchester!

The two biggest tools are at each other. This is like watching shiites go after sunnis.

M

It doesn't matter, the Black Book (pilots) or the Pink Book (FA's), the List remains...we know who isn't a friend of ours. I was in PSC in '06 and we denied a '93 AMR FA crosser a seat...for one, we didn't have a j/s with them, but come to find out, she "proffered" into STL to take a TWA job. That's twice a job robber...not on my plane.
Your plane? Sweety, it will never be your airplane. It's the Captains airplane. Then it's the First Officers airplane. It will never be your airplane.
Like the American Airline guy said, you abuse the name SCAB.

IIf Amerijet was ALPA, all these pilots would have to do is pay up on their dues and they would still be in good standing, just like the CAL SCABs.
I hope Teamsters drag these guys behind a pick up truck until they're nothing but road rash.

Bump. What ever happened to scabvision.com. These guys were forgotten too quick. Need to get a scab website back up. I believe some of these amerijet scabs have been roaming around at Ellington field flying the vomit comet.

Latest resources

Back