• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Amerijet Scabs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately there are people who put themselves above the group. Sad..

The real trouble begins when the company decides to hire during the strike. That's when superscabs come on board without any selection or the opposite selection - the worst of the worst.

It'll poison the company for decades to come like Continental.

i Think they're work force is small enough that they will hire all scabs; never to sign a deal with the union. Ala-NWA mechanics. Looking at how pathetic their offer from the company was one might think that this was their plan from the start. Freaking disgusting MGMT team. Carma will eventually get these greed losers though.

It doesn't matter, the Black Book (pilots) or the Pink Book (FA's), the List remains...we know who isn't a friend of ours. I was in PSC in '06 and we denied a '93 AMR FA crosser a seat...for one, we didn't have a j/s with them, but come to find out, she "proffered" into STL to take a TWA job. That's twice a job robber...not on my plane.

It doesn't matter, the Black Book (pilots) or the Pink Book (FA's), the List remains...we know who isn't a friend of ours. I was in PSC in '06 and we denied a '93 AMR FA crosser a seat...for one, we didn't have a j/s with them, but come to find out, she "proffered" into STL to take a TWA job. That's twice a job robber...not on my plane.

On "your airplane", are you the Captain? I am getting the distinct possibility you may be an FA. I think you may need a refresher course on who's airplane it is.

AA

By the way, what the AA FAs did to the TWA FAs was down right wrong, however proffering into SLT (AA base) is nothing like crossing a picket line.

Too many people like yourself dilute the meaning of SCAB when you allow your emotions to take over. I have seen Flowbacks called SCABS, I have seen Republic pilots called SCABS, I watched as pilots who pick up one time while furloughees were and are on the street called SCABS.

While all these will strike an emotional cord with someone, especially someone who may be effected by these actions, there are not a SCABs.

WELL said sir!!

and yes, the list is in scabvision.com

You guys worry to much about useless crap. Just sit at home and bid reserve.....20 days of no flying yet!!!!!

Latest resources

Back