• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Amerijet Scabs

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
David Speed is one of the first to cross.

EMBpilot

Total Time
~14K
Unfortunately there are people who put themselves above the group. Sad..

The real trouble begins when the company decides to hire during the strike. That's when superscabs come on board without any selection or the opposite selection - the worst of the worst.

It'll poison the company for decades to come like Continental.

Max Powers

Total Time
9000+
i Think they're work force is small enough that they will hire all scabs; never to sign a deal with the union. Ala-NWA mechanics. Looking at how pathetic their offer from the company was one might think that this was their plan from the start. Freaking disgusting MGMT team. Carma will eventually get these greed losers though.

B727FA

Bring your own FOD bucket
Total Time
Enough
It doesn't matter, the Black Book (pilots) or the Pink Book (FA's), the List remains...we know who isn't a friend of ours. I was in PSC in '06 and we denied a '93 AMR FA crosser a seat...for one, we didn't have a j/s with them, but come to find out, she "proffered" into STL to take a TWA job. That's twice a job robber...not on my plane.

AAflyer

Total Time
9000+
It doesn't matter, the Black Book (pilots) or the Pink Book (FA's), the List remains...we know who isn't a friend of ours. I was in PSC in '06 and we denied a '93 AMR FA crosser a seat...for one, we didn't have a j/s with them, but come to find out, she "proffered" into STL to take a TWA job. That's twice a job robber...not on my plane.

On "your airplane", are you the Captain? I am getting the distinct possibility you may be an FA. I think you may need a refresher course on who's airplane it is.

AA

By the way, what the AA FAs did to the TWA FAs was down right wrong, however proffering into SLT (AA base) is nothing like crossing a picket line.

Too many people like yourself dilute the meaning of SCAB when you allow your emotions to take over. I have seen Flowbacks called SCABS, I have seen Republic pilots called SCABS, I watched as pilots who pick up one time while furloughees were and are on the street called SCABS.

While all these will strike an emotional cord with someone, especially someone who may be effected by these actions, there are not a SCABs.

BUDDHA145

Total Time
WELL said sir!!

and yes, the list is in scabvision.com

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
You guys worry to much about useless crap. Just sit at home and bid reserve.....20 days of no flying yet!!!!!

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
You guys worry to much about useless crap. Just sit at home and bid reserve.....20 days of no flying yet!!!!!

Gives you plenty of time on bended knee to sodomize that manlove of yours!

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
Gives you plenty of time on bended knee to sodomize that manlove of yours!

Wow....have you noticed that all you talk about is gay stuff as replies to my posts??

I think you are craving a meatstick..... stop yanking your stick and just bid a Manchester trip already..geez

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
BTW..now I am off until next Fri the 25th........24 days of no fly Sept!!!!!

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
Wow....have you noticed that all you talk about is gay stuff as replies to my posts??

I think you are craving a meatstick..... stop yanking your stick and just bid a Manchester trip already..geez

Yes Sean, they're replied to your posts. You're the homo! Remember, right here:

I am also 85% in the new bid baby!!!! I am still sitting on the meatstick, that is why I said baby.

Enjoy the meatstick Sean. I'm sure with all the time off, you're having the time of your life in Manchester!

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
Yes Sean, they're replied to your posts. You're the homo! Remember, right here:

Enjoy the meatstick Sean. I'm sure with all the time off, you're having the time of your life in Manchester!

Go build that winglet time....hehe

MCDU

Total Time
The two biggest tools are at each other. This is like watching shiites go after sunnis.

M

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
The two biggest tools are at each other. This is like watching shiites go after sunnis.

M
Hi Doosh:
Speaking of scabs, how are you and your east coast man doing these days?

WayBack

Total Time
Your plane? Sweety, it will never be your airplane. It's the Captains airplane. Then it's the First Officers airplane. It will never be your airplane.
Like the American Airline guy said, you abuse the name SCAB.

IIf Amerijet was ALPA, all these pilots would have to do is pay up on their dues and they would still be in good standing, just like the CAL SCABs.
I hope Teamsters drag these guys behind a pick up truck until they're nothing but road rash.

jetpig32

Total Time
dimsum
Bump. What ever happened to scabvision.com. These guys were forgotten too quick. Need to get a scab website back up. I believe some of these amerijet scabs have been roaming around at Ellington field flying the vomit comet.