• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Master Re-Bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as a five year Eagle F/O I can't wait for APA to occupy "our" cockpit! It will be interesting to see them "learn the ropes" during our tour. Remember APA I am an incompetent Eagle pilot so you will show me how the system works...It's going to be a bitch teaching me how to fly since you guys are major airline pilots and I can never live up to your standards. Good luck superior "Captains" I have much too learn from your wisdom and experience, and expertize.

"we're not worthy...we're not worthy...we're not worthy!"

To letter3.org , thanks for the informative posts (especially in the other thread).

I'm with Hagar17 in that I voted against this lousy TA. I think the APA intentionally misled the membership as to the details of this dog in order to get a "yes" vote. Contract language wasn't even finalized before the vote was done! All we had was Ed White saying that this "new" flowback agreement was better. Well, color me cynical but I still voted against it.

I won't go into more detail about what sucks about this TA, but I will say this:

The Eagle guys who insist on posting things like:

I wonder how many of them will pass training at AE.Specially when they get those 3:50am show for sim.

And

as a five year Eagle F/O I can't wait for APA to occupy "our" cockpit! It will be interesting to see them "learn the ropes" during our tour. Remember APA I am an incompetent Eagle pilot so you will show me how the system works

You are not doing yourselves any favors.

We are professionals, right? Right? Do you want to be treated like a professional?

Then act like one.

I have never called (or thought of) an Eagle pilot as incompetent. In fact, having flown small turboprops I know that it can be MUCH more challenging flying than cruising all day with the A/P hooked up.

And when you look forward to abusing AA guys who come into your cockpits....realize that most of these guys (if not all) voted AGAINST the TA that put them in that seat.

I know that calling for a little civility on this board will fall on deaf ears...many people use this forum for venting, but the "drive-by" venting and the hateful nature of it is getting a little tiring.

I'm all for an honest discussion about the merits/demerits of a particular proposal. letter3.org has started a new thread about the flowback provisions - good for you. This thread (at one time) was about the AA master bid run (thanks to Cleared Direct , BTW, for answering a question while I was gone!). It has (no surprise) turned into a "bash AA/APA" forum. Now start up a "bash APA" forum and I'll pile on - I'm pissed at them in a big way.

But, for the last time, ENOUGH of the cheap shots!! This board feels like it's populated by a bunch of teenagers!

Latest resources

Back