Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
I know these guys are looking for a BE-200 captain. Any info on pay? QOL? Type of flying? Typical days flown per month? Typical RON's? Thx!

I worked there about 10 years ago, Had a blast, You will work hard. The jets typically have a few overnights. The King Air's were usually day trips with an on over night every once in a while.

*bump*

Hello everyone! Does anyone have current information on American Jet International in Houston Hobby (HOU) out of Million Air? Updated QOL, pay, schedules, etc would be greatly appreciated =) Thanks

work very hard for a company that is on COD with everyone. Never bitch and expect to work alot and you will have a job there for a long time., they have been doing it for a while. I really wanted to work there as my dream job when I got started. The only thing that kept me from working for them was they require a 30 minute show time to hobby.
Expect to get paid on the very low end of the specturm

I had a few friends work there over the years. The old CP was a joke; he left 2 guys to burn with the faa. Did not even back them up when it was mx fault. You will overnight on the 200; send you out for 2 weeks at a time. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back