• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American... Get that rig!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think he's at SkyWest but not sure. But a bad apple none the less. Every airline has a few.

Yes he was outed a while ago. Skywest Dispatcher.
And it is true. I only visit here now in hopes that he has been banned.
Truly sad for Flightinfo. GL is like an antibiotic resistant communicable disease, impossible to get rid of and kinda scary if you get too close.

Yes he was outed a while ago. Skywest Dispatcher.
And it is true. I only visit here now in hopes that he has been banned.
Truly sad for Flightinfo. GL is like an antibiotic resistant communicable disease, impossible to get rid of and kinda scary if you get too close.

Hilarious! The person who stated it later admitted she was wrong! Funny stuff. And this Eskimo is just mad because he/she is nervous about his/ her job due to new stronger competition in SEA. It's obvious.

Bye Bye---General Lee

times like this I miss being a mod here... I'd delete all the Anti-GL posts and get this back to the topic that actually F'n matters to all of us, and our careers....

WORK RULES... and Productivity!

I will agree with one thing however, the owners of this forum are asleep at the wheel... it was once (when I got on here some 15 years ago) a great resource for pilots... it's now a great place to attack people whom you would never talk that way too at the crewroom or terminal...

times like this I miss being a mod here... I'd delete all the Anti-GL ..

If you love him that much go to his website WWW Ask the General :)

They also sell tee shirts and other outerwear
Children books -like Find the General (he is in various airports around the world and ice-cream parlors ) its like finding waldo but in a DAL uniform :)
And art work he does on his long flights :)
Pictures of SWA aircraft All taken at LBB with Mr. Yuck graffiti on the tail

Last edited:
times like this I miss being a mod here... I'd delete all the Anti-GL posts and get this back to the topic that actually F'n matters to all of us, and our careers....

WORK RULES... and Productivity!

I will agree with one thing however, the owners of this forum are asleep at the wheel... it was once (when I got on here some 15 years ago) a great resource for pilots... it's now a great place to attack people whom you would never talk that way too at the crewroom or terminal...

It has gotten out of hand. I'd like to get back to the issues too. But, a backhanded slam now and then isn't terrible, but people who only slam and can't contribute at all are the ones that certainly lower the bar here.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It has gotten out of hand. I'd like to get back to the issues too. But, a backhanded slam now and then isn't terrible, but people who only slam and can't contribute at all are the ones that certainly lower the bar here.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yet you single-handedly ruined this site. You get that right?

How many people have to complain about your continuous BS for you to get it. The post count is down because of YOU.

Yet you single-handedly ruined this site. You get that right?

How many people have to complain about your continuous BS for you to get it. The post count is down because of YOU.

No, it's down because guys like you don't add squat. You also couldn't respond to criticism about your merger and the SLI atrocity, so you and your pals went after me, and not the issues. I brought up actual issues, something you have yet to do.

I have always added to the conversation, and added to the entertainment factor too. You slam and add zilch. Sad but true.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, it's down because guys like you don't add squat. You also couldn't respond to criticism about your merger and the SLI atrocity, so you and your pals went after me, and not the issues. I brought up actual issues, something you have yet to do.

I have always added to the conversation, and added to the entertainment factor too. You slam and add zilch. Sad but true.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Genny,

Seriously, you just described yourself. I've NEVER had anyone complain about my post. You on the otherhand...have. You get that right? If not, again...you are delusional. Come out of the fog Genny. No one likes you insistent BS and most have just left. Because of you.

Did you really say something about the merger from 3 years ago. Really? Can't believe you didn't add LBB or that DL was getting the 717. See all the stupid crap that people make fun of you about? You do realize they know your a fool, right?

Genny,

Seriously, you just described yourself. I've NEVER had anyone complain about my post. You on the otherhand...have. You get that right? If not, again...you are delusional. Come out of the fog Genny. No one likes you insistent BS and most have just left. Because of you.

Did you really say something about the merger from 3 years ago. Really? Can't believe you didn't add LBB or that DL was getting the 717. See all the stupid crap that people make fun of you about? You do realize they know your a fool, right?

Do you think I care? This is an ANONYMOUS web board. Wow, you obviously care since this is the only place you have "friends." Yeah, I'm correct. And LBB does suck, and the 717s have been doing great at DL. Thanks for that.

The reason some on this site may not "like" me or may disagree with me is because I point out things that are true but are unpopular to some, like your ridiculous SLI or the dumb Eastie Jackholes at US. My opinions are absolutely correct, and even you can't argue them. That makes you upset, and that leads to your hostility. You're welcome for your diagnosis. Goodnight jackhole!

Bye Bye---General Lee

General Bill has 20,318 posts currently. Think about that. Over 20,000 posts. Wow.

Here's another wow number. 4 people are logged into flightinfo. I don't own the website, but maybe someone can draw a conclusion between Gen's posts and no one coming to this site anymore.

Call it the McKinnell theorem of internet site decline.

Latest resources

Back