American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flightmahtman4n

what is the contact info for eagle. Email, Online application, fax or Human resources adress? I am sure that there is a bunch of us that would like to try to get in!

Just call the job hotline 1-800-fuq-Eagle
or you can just fax your resume to 1-800-fuq-the-apa-and-anyone-who-pays-due$!!

thanks, but I could not find a place for pilots to go. Am I blind or is this news so new that they have not posted any details on hiring requirments etc...?

I think you will not see anything official from the company for another month or so. This is the number of the lady that is in the hiring dep (I think she is one of the head honchos). Her name is
CLAUDETTE CAROL number is 817-963-1064. GOOD LUCK!!

Do you guys think it would be worth while to send a resume to them now. Do you think it will still be a while before new hire classes start, or do you think they will start rather quickly. Congrats to all you guys who have been called back!

After Eagle gets all the recalls back they will start hiring expect to see something come out in November concering recruiting. Some of the recalls wont be back in training until December or later. I would expect they have no idea what they will want or how many they will hire. we have been short staffed for a long time but the company contiually tells us we are overstaffed i.e. blocking any overtime flying in ORD. With the flowbAAcks coming and displacements I dont think mgmnt has a clue as to what is needed. If you are interested in coming here I would still be sending my stuff to Comair Skywest Horizon. hose jobs are much better than here. WE are recalling but the junior jet captain has something like 8 YEARS senority and the junior prop captain has almost 5. These numbers will not change fast.

come to Eagle get some experience and then bail I would be sending apps out while still at the schoolhouse then updating everymonth, 4 years FOs are leaving to Comair that should say how morale is.

goodluck

We are going to recall 8 ERJ FO for LGA. Five will start on 27 Oct and 3 will start on 10 Nov."

From one of my sources.

Ltrs mailed on 10/9 to:

names witheld

Sale

All the rumors... is there any truth?

Eagle for sale? I have heard an I.P.O. with AMR holding the majority of the stock. And tonight, talking with a friend in Dallas training, that Jet Blue has expressed interest. Does anyone have any accurate information as to the future of this fine establishment.

Latest resources

Back