• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle or Chautauqua?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't realize that TWA was still in business and still executed contracts! What happened is AMR "reverse codeshared" with outsourcers like CHQ and TSA to circumvent contratural ASM restrictions. I don't know the results of the lawsuit.

Widgetboy,

I'd go to where you fit in best. Hiring, upgrades and expansion all ebb and flow no matter where you are. Go where you want, becasue if you go somewhere you don't like, you'll just be miserable.

CONTRACTURAL?

what do you have to say about the flying Eagle does for Delta out west... Seems you don't like "outsourcing" of any nature except that which benefits you.

PFOT

What about it Draginass??? Seems you guys get quiet when people point out Delta contracts flying to you. Can't have it both ways buddy.

Last edited:
I am very bitter about the way I was treated at CHQ... With that in mind, go there any way you can. Don't go anywhere near American Eagle. CHQ for whatever faults it has is still a pretty good place to be right now... Go CHQ all the way and don't look back. You'll be a Captain quicker there than Eagle by about seven years to one...

Eagle flies for AA out of LAX. DAL merely piggybacks with a code share. If DAL doesn't want the codeshare to continue, guess what? Eagle still flies it. What happens to the CHQ runs if AA doesn't want them any more? There are no runs out of LAX for Delta. Big difference.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back