American Eagle ..HIRING....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just FYI

EMB 2nd year, made just shy of 35k worked NO OT..never have. Only flew 420hrs for the year. Was on RSV most of the time. My highest time month was 80hrs and i worked HARD on RSV for that. Other than that the most i flew in one month was 56hrs.I didnt even fly in March and i didnt use ANY vactation time. So, eagle can be a good place. Is upgrade time long? Yes, but at least we are hiring....Eagle has good training, decent pay for a regional flying. We will see movement soon. In the mean time ill take my 35k this year, 37-38 next year and maybe pick up OT and break 40k. I live in the middle of nowhere, have 2 paid off cars (ones a toy) and a nice newer truck that is about paid for...have the money for a house so life is pretty good for me going into my third year. Up to you to wether or not this place is for you.

How did a relatively simple "American Eagle is Hiring" topic turn into a huge cat fight?

Happy New Year!

SIMPLE ..When you have pay, scope, AA vs AE, flowbacks in the same chat ..its like a bomb going off.

Yes , we have our catfights but at the end of the day ,we do our jobs.

Earlier, I mentioned that I participated at an airshow (Rockford Ill Airfest). This was for a fundraiser for the military. There we had a NEW AAB737 and AE ERJ145 next to each other in harmony. Both groups of pilots putting away their differences for a much HIGHER cause. WE got along just great. So, if alot of you think we are at war most of the time, heres is an example how peaceful it can be under different circumstances.

Just FYI

EMB 2nd year, made just shy of 35k worked NO OT..never have. Only flew 420hrs for the year. Was on RSV most of the time. My highest time month was 80hrs and i worked HARD on RSV for that. Other than that the most i flew in one month was 56hrs.I didnt even fly in March and i didnt use ANY vactation time. So, eagle can be a good place. Is upgrade time long? Yes, but at least we are hiring....Eagle has good training, decent pay for a regional flying. We will see movement soon. In the mean time ill take my 35k this year, 37-38 next year and maybe pick up OT and break 40k. I live in the middle of nowhere, have 2 paid off cars (ones a toy) and a nice newer truck that is about paid for...have the money for a house so life is pretty good for me going into my third year. Up to you to wether or not this place is for you.

WTF>? 35K per year, life good? Where do you live? Cletus, Mississippi?

Latest resources

Back