• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How hard is it to hold KLIT?

Thanks

ERJ's-LGA...

LIT isn't a base

For a male KLIT is ALWAYS a base! (a place to go home to!)
At the end of a four day I'd love to come home to KLIT. Why can't Eagle make this a full time base?

Last edited:
For a male KLIT is ALWAYS a base! (a place to go home to!)
At the end of a four day I'd love to come home to KLIT. Why can't Eagle make this a full time base?

if you're married i know you ain't commuting to KLIT.

When I come home with LUV to KLIT I do!

Interviewed there last week, started with 8 but me and one other guy are the only ones who made it. They are desperate but they are not really lowering their standards. You DO get to pick your base and I picked ORD, not pick a/c though it just depends what plane they are training for at that time depending on the base obviously.

Just trying to get various views on this...
I'm interested in ORD (if I get an interview).
Just wondering how difficult it would be to commute from CMH while on reserve (by the way, how long is reserve on avg nowadays?). Some say it's possible, some say it's not worth it and to just move. I could do whatever, but would prefer to stay in CMH or maybe CVG.

Just trying to get various views on this...
I'm interested in ORD (if I get an interview).
Just wondering how difficult it would be to commute from CMH while on reserve (by the way, how long is reserve on avg nowadays?). Some say it's possible, some say it's not worth it and to just move. I could do whatever, but would prefer to stay in CMH or maybe CVG.

lots of flights from CMH (pretty much every hour and a half). usually we're full (70) from CMH, but there is the j/s. also united and swa (to MDW) are options too. there is always driving (~5 hrs) as a last resort or driving to FWA/DAY/CLE/TOL.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back