• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle Base ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep all EMJs from what I heard. It has been happening a lot lately, they keep on saying that they are going to add a lot of Saabs, but so far no one is training for them.

How hard is it to get the CRJ out of ORD? I would be interested in living in chicago as I have family there..thanks.

I've got a couple questions:

-Is the upgrade at Eagle still forever long?

-What is the physical during the interview like?

Thanks,
Goose

Last edited:
ORD CRJ? Not in the near future.

Don't know why you would want the CRJ. I personally fly the CRJ, but when I was in class they offered EMJ, CRJ, and ATR. The only one in class that was strait to DFW was the CRJ. As a result I am still the last guy on the list and I have been flying the jet on the line for 7 months. Now the guys in the EMJ all have several people below them. I wanted the SAAB but it was not offered and I can't go to it unless I displace or upgrade. Bid for base, or amount of time spent on reserve. Another thing, you will have more options with the EMJ. Eagle has something like 200 of the jets. There are only 25 CRJs. Yes we do have options for 25 more but that doesn't mean we will get them.

My point is, for something other than the CRJ. If I was on the saab or atr I would be holding a line by now. I probably would have been holding a line for a few months now.

Don't know why you would want the CRJ. I personally fly the CRJ, but when I was in class they offered EMJ, CRJ, and ATR. The only one in class that was strait to DFW was the CRJ. As a result I am still the last guy on the list and I have been flying the jet on the line for 7 months. Now the guys in the EMJ all have several people below them. I wanted the SAAB but it was not offered and I can't go to it unless I displace or upgrade. Bid for base, or amount of time spent on reserve. Another thing, you will have more options with the EMJ. Eagle has something like 200 of the jets. There are only 25 CRJs. Yes we do have options for 25 more but that doesn't mean we will get them.

My point is, for something other than the CRJ. If I was on the saab or atr I would be holding a line by now. I probably would have been holding a line for a few months now.

LOL, it was not a question. I was answering another question. I'm also DFW based.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back