• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Airlines crash in Jamaica

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told that that rain repellant was carcinogenic. It was also very expensive and had a shelf-life.

Why? Most of the Sky NAAzi's I know have a pretty good sense of humor.

As do I, but take a look at the time stamp of the post written by that walking suppository, it was 9 am, barely 9 hours after the accident.

Maybe it's just me, but I think there is a little difference btween waiting least a few days in the future after you know if someones' buddies and coworkers really survived and if they really are uninjured, versus cracking dweeb jokes before the crew is released from the hospital.

MCDU is the ultimate internet P-ussy to think he can write crap like that knowing he wouldn't say in person to some pilots who just learned about it on the bar TV.

ps: I'm not a Sky NAAzi, just a humble Storm Trooper :laugh:

Last edited:
I was told that we have the liberals to thank for the removal of rain repellent. Supposedly it is considered a hazardous material and not good for the environment. I don't know how true that is, but supposedly those are contributing factors to why it has been removed.

I am a user of RainX. You do have to plan ahead, but it can make life much easier for you, especially on that last approach on a long day in driving rain.
Every now and then you'll be paired up with that ahole, know-it-all pilot who'll preach to you about how RainX might damage aircraft windows and that it's not FAA approved, yadda yadda. F 'em Just don't put any on his side :)

Do you believe everything that Glenn Beck (fat, whiny blowhard) tells you?

As do I, but take a look at the time stamp of the post written by that walking suppository, it was 9 am, barely 9 hours after the accident.

Maybe it's just me, but I think there is a little difference btween waiting least a few days in the future after you know if someones' buddies and coworkers really survived and if they really are uninjured, versus cracking dweeb jokes before the crew is released from the hospital.

MCDU is the ultimate internet P-ussy to think he can write crap like that knowing he wouldn't say in person to some pilots who just learned about it on the bar TV.

ps: I'm not a Sky NAAzi, just a humble Storm Trooper :laugh:

I will agree with you about MCDUmp.:smash:

Hope this mess works out for the crew!!

Do you believe everything that Glenn Beck (fat, whiny blowhard) tells you?

I do know I don't believe anything YOU tell me.

-You are obese and you smell of elderberry!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back