American 77 Pentagon Crash Video Released

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ReverseSensing said:
This is the most salient point in this thread. Hell, this government can't even manage a press leak properly, much less cobble together a cover-up of a 757 shootdown.

This administration may be morally and intellectually bankrupt, but even I don't think they are dastardly enough to pull off what some of you are suggesting.

Exactly, three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead!

El-Rushbo said:
You obviously did zero research before posting this, which pretty much sums up your intelligence level. Take 5 seconds next time for an internet search before you post crap. It will make you seem more intelligent, at least.

I am embarassed to have you as a Rush Limbaugh fan. I presume you are a ditto head by your ID. And what kind of internet search would you have me do? I don't go around obsessing about something that happened 5 years ago. It's just that you can't escape the vultures in the media who report incessantly about eyewitness accounts over trivialities in the news. You would think the eyewitnesses would be all over babbling about what they saw that day, but I can't recall hearing one credible eyewitness account.

You are an embarassment to Rush fans worldwide.....now buzz off ass clown!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back