• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

America West pilots to the pokey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is too harsh. A drunk driver travelling 10 miles on busy roads puts thousands at risk, not a hundred fifty or so, and the drunk driver won't even get probation.

dalegribble said:
This is too harsh. A drunk driver travelling 10 miles on busy roads puts thousands at risk, not a hundred fifty or so, and the drunk driver won't even get probation.

This dufus gets my vote for stupid analogy of the year! Let's see ... drunk driver hits van of 8 people ... miraculously repairs itself ... hits another van of 8 people .... repairs itself ... hits another van of 8 people ... repairs itself ... hits 8 more ... well we all get the idea by now ... and we're only up to 32! Please tell me you were dropped on your head at birth or other such reasonable explanation.

Shoot these two loser drunks and be done with it. I can't believe how many bleeding hearts there are out there for these two drunks who CHOSE to show up plowed!

RDG
Quote:
Trying to apply what a rational human being would do to a person who is incapable of rational thought. You will never get it.

And this dufus the biggest of all ... suggesting these mentally impaired dorks can't choose between right and wrong ... and therefore ought to be shown leniency and allowed to continue to fly ... what kind of warped, bleeding-heart, mentally deficient household were you raised in?

Of course ... your post could have just been flame bait ... :confused:

BBB

semperfido said:
...as is yours BBB:)

Now my bullet catching friend ... you know me better than that! :D

BBB

Just kidding Marine! Semper Fi! ... and thanks for your service (sincerely).

Shove it up your a$$ big beer belly. It ain't bleeding heart. Its knowing there are people out there that you will never understand. Stupid fat bastard.

From the size of your gut, you're next! As my drill instructor used to say, stand the ***** by!!

Last edited by a moderator:
RDG said:
Shove it up your a$$ big beer belly. It ain't bleeding heart. Its knowing there are people out there that you will never understand. Stupid fat bastard.

From the size of your gut, you're next! As my drill instructor used to say, stand the f*ck by!!

Another drunk ... oh great. Put the bottle down and push your fingers away from the keyboard big fella. I had no problem pressing 400 this am ... so if you'd like to puff your scrawny chest out, I won't feel bad about teaching you some manners.

BBB

Big Beer Belly said:
I had no problem pressing 400 this am ... so if you'd like to puff your scrawny chest out, I won't feel bad about teaching you some manners.

BBB

Pressing 400, huh? What were you doing, getting off your cousin before you crushed her Marlboros?

Ooooouuuucccchhhhh!!!

Ty Webb said:
Pressing 400, huh? What were you doing, getting off your cousin before you crushed her Marlboros?

Ty,
I gotta hand it to ya... Sometimes you are the funniest bastar... Uh? Well you know what I mean.

Latest resources

Back