Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

America West 01/04/05 Class Official Notification?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys, quick update. They told us 16 on 1/4/05 and that's it for jan. More classes in feb/mar, etc. About 150-200 newhires next year barring no major changes. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info; I was told to prepare for the Jan 4 class but have heard no official word and we're under 2 weeks to go.

Call Tammy. I just started 12/20, and 16 for 1/4 is also what I heard. I think that others have been notified, but I can't be positive. They may have made a mistake and thought that your last conversation was official notice. I don't get the feel that the 1/4 class is in Jell-O; it is going forward and they know who is in it. Good luck!

reepicheep said:
Thanks for the info; I was told to prepare for the Jan 4 class but have heard no official word and we're under 2 weeks to go.
You do know we have a 2-hour callout, right?

After I got the job, I received a letter telling me which I class I was in and that I was to call and tell them that I would be there (RSVP). This was many years ago, so things may have changed.

Cheers, and welcome to the Cactus Plant!

Be careful what you wish for....................

PHXFLYR:cool:

Congrats!

Hey Reepicheep,

Congrats on the "official" class date... I am also in the 12/20 class, and it was a while before I knew for sure what was going on, so can understand the pain of the waiting game!

Its well worth the wait though... everyone we have met so far has been outstanding and a class act, ... you are gonna like it here.....

Don't listen to PHXFLYR. He's definetly not gellin'. Much better than any other flying gig I've had from charter to regional. :D

Latest resources

Back