• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

America Attacked video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have only managed to watch that full video once.

I failed to get passed the point of people jumping out of the Tower windows.

:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

Thank God there wasn't a weenie in the White House when this happened. Can you imagine where we would be now?

If that video doesn't justify the position that we're in now, I'm not really sure what does.

Go get 'em W...

That was worth every penny I pay for DSL. It should be required viewing for every American just prior to entering the voting booth.

Poignant

Powerful

Persuasive

If that does not touch your heart, you don't have one.

Seeing airliners used that way was an...obscenity to me.

As touching and tragic as that video is, it has nothing to do with the war going on in Iraq as I write this. That attack (9-11) was done by Al-Queda, with the support of the Taliban government of Afghanistan. One can fully appreciate and justify that war on terror. Sadam's Iraq was a different monster. The American government is now trying to shift the mistake it made in attacking Iraq over WMD, to a new mission of freeing an oppressed people in Iraq. That mission is a mis-directed folly, which is siphoning resources away from killing Al-Queda, to a mission of forcing a democracy down the throat of a people who don't want it, and are rising up in opposition to an occupying military force.

thats a load.......if you will watch the video again you will see that Bush said that those who harbor terrorists will be held accountable just like they were the terrorists....which they are.

rumpletumbler said:
thats a load.......if you will watch the video again you will see that Bush said that those who harbor terrorists will be held accountable just like they were the terrorists....which they are.

So why did we invade Iraq? Instead of Saudi Arabia or Iran or Syria?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back