Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ya, they are now American Airlines.

Yes, because that was USAPA's doing. :rolleyes:

Just wait to see how the APA rapes them. Should be a hell of a good show!

They're going to get exactly what they deserve. The tyranny of the majority shoved right back in their faces. It's just a shame that the West guys will get caught in the crossfire.

They're going to get exactly what they deserve. The tyranny of the majority shoved right back in their faces. It's just a shame that the West guys will get caught in the crossfire.

Perhaps they will find a common reason to unite. God knows there is no love fest happening at the current time. However, dogs and cats rarely cuddle with each other.

Last edited:
I recently heard that over here on the Xjt crj side we are scrapping the absolute bottom of the barrel. DUI and/or convictions are not a problem- in fact the lack of quality has sparked a conversation regarding ATP's being of "good moral character". There is also the problem of flying into Canada.

Is this for real?

Freeturd, most of your fleet is uneconomical, especially with high oil prices. Then mainline carriers are getting more "100 seaters", like DL getting 717s and AA getting A319s. Your part of the industry is shrinking, giving you very little leverage. Btw, Vietnam is requesting your paperwork for a Twin Otter FO job connecting Con Dao, Dong Hoi, and Da Nang. Go for it sport!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Management decides what airplanes I fly, not me.

I am a pilot. I fly airplanes and, at the risk of sounding arrogant, I do a damned good job of it. Every day I find myself correcting the screw ups of schedulers, mechanics, dispatchers, rampers, etc.

I am worth my wage and I earn it, and then some, every time I step on the plane.

Yes, because that was USAPA's doing. :rolleyes:

Just wait to see how the APA rapes them. Should be a hell of a good show!

'Cause ALPA did so well for the TWA pilots?

You must have forgotten that TWA was dead without AMR.

Latest resources

Back