• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alpa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing could possibly mean less to me than your opinion of my credibility. And I'll probably be gone before SWAPA representation kicks in. We're probably looking at a 6 month process, even if the NMB approves the petition.

Not my opinion but everyone else who reads your personal attacks on the offense because you can't bear to see it when ALPA screws up. Your precious ALPA didn't save your AirTran career either. Not even sure why you became an airline pilot when you gunned your way straight into the union office at 22 and into a national ALPA EVP in what had to be one of the records for youngest pilot ever to do so. Now that you're kicked to the curb the pain is too much to bear?

Ichan killed TWA and AMR wasn't a savior. Had the ticket deal expired, it would be a much different deal. Was Airtran dead without SWA?

Without the AMR deal, TWA was going into Chapter 7, and AMR would have been able to pick up the pieces at firesale prices.

And no, AirTran was not in the same condition.

And I'll probably be gone before SWAPA representation kicks in.
Good luck being the Night Shift Manager at Chick-Fil, The aviation world will not miss you one iota.
See ya Todd!

Latest resources

Back