• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA Wake up! DOH NOW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looking at the huge screw job Midwest Pilots and Frontier pilots are about to get, ALPA needs no address the greed certain pilot groups have, in not embrassing DOH. Pilots are shortsighted and DOH is the closest you can get to a National seniority list.

This relative seniority crap and taking a snapshot of a pilot list and then placing longtime former airline captains behind new hires needs to stop.

Like when ALPA endorsed RJ flying, they made the same mistake by abandoning DOH. ALPA is a spineless operation, that only is interested in the dues you pay.

Pilots wake up! DOH is fair. The problem is that pilot greed trumps and the shortsightedness of this young pilot generation is a huge problem that needs to be corrected.

DOH NOW with C and R.

M

:laugh::laugh:
What's the matter doosh, no pillow to bite today?
Maybe it's because your US Air man love is embrassed by your presence on FI! Get back to the school yard mc doosh!

Kugelblitz sums it up very nicely. We all know the deal when we start this career. Choose your employer very carefully.

Kugelblitz sums it up very nicely. We all know the deal when we start this career. Choose your employer very carefully.

so much of it is krap shoot, though. Midwest never filed Ch 11 and looked how f'ed over the pilots got. When I got hired in 01, they were one of the few carriers that had never furloughed. I always thought we would eventually get bought, but nobody saw this coming a year ago.

DoH is not a feature of either the ALPA Merger/Fragmentation policy OR Allegheny/Mohawk.

Guess it won't happen anytime soon.

so much of it is krap shoot, though. Midwest never filed Ch 11 and looked how f'ed over the pilots got. When I got hired in 01, they were one of the few carriers that had never furloughed. I always thought we would eventually get bought, but nobody saw this coming a year ago.

True enough. I remember when Midwest was a highly desirable place to be and nearly as impossible to get on with as Alaska. We are all on a wheel, I am afraid, and it is not a matter of if but when our respecitve carrier hits the bottom of the revolution and everything disintegrates.

Good luck to all of us.

Looking at the huge screw job Midwest Pilots and Frontier pilots are about to get, ALPA needs no address the greed certain pilot groups have, in not embrassing DOH. Pilots are shortsighted and DOH is the closest you can get to a National seniority list.

This relative seniority crap and taking a snapshot of a pilot list and then placing longtime former airline captains behind new hires needs to stop.

Like when ALPA endorsed RJ flying, they made the same mistake by abandoning DOH. ALPA is a spineless operation, that only is interested in the dues you pay.

Pilots wake up! DOH is fair. The problem is that pilot greed trumps and the shortsightedness of this young pilot generation is a huge problem that needs to be corrected.

DOH NOW with C and R.

M

Marty;

Does McDonald's offer DOH now?? Good for you!!! "Wake" up yourself, Judge Wake is about to direct USAPA down the path of justice.

Is it true that you are a part time MDA pilot that is married to an East mainline pilot? I thought I heard that somewhere.

McDoodle.

If you were actually "hireable" by a real airline, this wouldn't be a problem for you. US Air is beyond lucky enough to share the sky with the rest of the viable airlines. Next time you're in Phoenix, take the time and kiss the ass of your fellow pilot that saved your job.

You and your family are welcome.

Westie.

Only now, because UAL is sinking, are idiots like UALiar spouting buzz words like brotherhood etc. to get a National List to take away YOUR job if he loses his. National List my ass, we all see what you're doing UAL, you're not fooling anyone.

DOH NOW with C and R.

M

piss-off already

Latest resources

Back