• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA love

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So by the arguments seen on this board in defense of the ALPA BOD not taking a hit, you would agree that even if airline X is bleeding money faster than a sub prime lender, the CEO of airline X shouldn't receive a pay cut because he is still working hard, but the pilots should make concessions. Makes perfect sense to me :erm:

This hasn't gone through yet. If you feel strongly about it, contact your MEC representatives as they will each get a vote in the national election. Make your voices heard through your MEC reps.

Instead of subjecting our 401K contributions to union dues, why not just get the 60-65 guys to pay double!

You wanted it, now pay for it. I don't care if it is $5 or $.05 per paycheck. It is complete BS.

So by the arguments seen on this board in defense of the ALPA BOD not taking a hit, you would agree that even if airline X is bleeding money faster than a sub prime lender, the CEO of airline X shouldn't receive a pay cut because he is still working hard, but the pilots should make concessions. Makes perfect sense to me :erm:

The ALPA BOD doesn't get paid. Get educated.

Most ALPA pilots do not know the difference or what is an:

LEC
MEC
EB
EC
BOD

Yet they give 1.95% of thier income....

Latest resources

Back