Alpa Endorses Kerry?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jet prop,

That was Great!!!! I just forwarded that to a student of mine who is runing for State Assembly in WI. He will love it!!!!

Down with Kerry!!!

Mooser

P.S. Isn't Kerry a GIRLS name???

Bush. I'd rather have a real conservative, but even a neo-con is better than a liberal waffle.

I vote for the country, if the country succeeds, so will my career.

:)

Hey,
Jetpoop the tripe you wasted your time copying from rush limp...auh's website is just as full of holes and half truth as the opposing sides lists too.
I am truly amazed at the lack of vision and intellectual vacuum you mindless peons possess.
Truly mind boggling
PBR
P.S. If you are the future of the industry, this is gonna be a fast and slippery slide into the toilet.

AFELLOWAVIATOR said:
ACA TERRY! Where you been? Great post. I could not agree more. The Dems dream of an "any thing goes society". I for one am not ready to give up. We need to fight this evil.
Been a combination of busy and laying low on the posts b/c too many people on this board can't handle my superior intelligence! How's things?!! Hey, I got a smokin' deal on some DO328's if you want 'em! Talk to you later.

Kerry.

Let's say I have a monthly income of $10,000 and spend $10,000 per month. Then I go and get 10 credit cards. If I rack them up paying for a war, what am I going to do when the next bill comes? If I follow Bush's lead, I'd lower my income to $8,000.

When the crunch comes, it's gonna be ugly. Yes, tax revenues will increase as the economy fires up, but just enough to close the deficit, NOT enough to pay for this war, eliminate the deficit, and pay off the national debt. I'm just a pilot, so you know this has occurred to Bush and his advisors, but they still paint Kerry as a tax hawk, as if taxes are only meant to punish hard working families. Taxes are a necessary evil, especially when you need to pay for a war (justified or not).

As for the baby killing arguement: If Kerry supports crushing babies skulls, then Bush supports sending teen-agers to get their guts plastered all over some dusty street in a foreign country. Spin doesn't do anybody any good. Abortion and war are serious, complex issues, and reducing them to rhetoric is irresponsible.

jayme said:
Kerry.

Let's say I have a monthly income of $10,000 and spend $10,000 per month. Then I go and get 10 credit cards. If I rack them up paying for a war, what am I going to do when the next bill comes? If I follow Bush's lead, I'd lower my income to $8,000.

When the crunch comes, it's gonna be ugly. Yes, tax revenues will increase as the economy fires up, but just enough to close the deficit, NOT enough to pay for this war, eliminate the deficit, and pay off the national debt. I'm just a pilot, so you know this has occurred to Bush and his advisors, but they still paint Kerry as a tax hawk, as if taxes are only meant to punish hard working families. Taxes are a necessary evil, especially when you need to pay for a war (justified or not).

As for the baby killing arguement: If Kerry supports crushing babies skulls, then Bush supports sending teen-agers to get their guts plastered all over some dusty street in a foreign country. Spin doesn't do anybody any good. Abortion and war are serious, complex issues, and reducing them to rhetoric is irresponsible.
Your focusing on the war and not the big picture. The war and our military is just under 4% of our GDP. The rest is pork barrel spending that bush is getting rid of. Back in the day right after deregulation (I wasn't even a pimple on my dads ass in that day) the military and out wars were around 6% of GDP. (The Reagen Years)

Anyway the deficit will get payed of when our economy gets going full steam (at least an eigth of the way there) and well pay for this war when we cut out the other goverment bull**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** spending!!!

What is going to happen if Kerry (girls name) gets in office is he is going to blame the financial mess on bush(really isn't a mess just alot of debt we havn't seen before); tell everyone that he needs to increase tax's for his mistake. Kerry is then going to hack up the military...we will probably have another 911 seeing as how vulnerable he is going to make us...and then blame it again on how bush **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ed that up.

I have alot more to say but I am bored...

Mooser

AFELLOWAVIATOR said:
Baby killing, drugs, homosexuals,....all evil. If you are a Kerry supporter, I am sure you would disagree.

Pulling a living child from his or her mothers womb (spelling?), and then BASHING the childs head in is something you support? That is what Kerry supports. Just one example of evil. Just one reason why we do not need him in office.

And I did not mention his approach to fighting the EVIL of terrorism. He feels we always need the "permission" of the U.N. to act against the EVIL bastards who were respnsible for 911. Those are his words, not mine.

His record shows he is now and always has been anti military.
Lordy....that was an amazing display.

HairOnFire! said:
Bush!

Because as said before in this thread, life is more than my airline job.
Then resign your profession and choose one that your politics support. Allow a pilot who believes in strenghtening the airline career take your place.

Folks, lets stay focused on the ISSUE!!! You can vote for Kerry to protect your ability to put food on your table and lobby against the other issues that Kerry supports and you don't. When Kerry tries to run a Pro-Choice bill thru Congress call your Congressman up and tell him how to vote!

If you believe Kerry will ruin National Security then vote for Bush. (cause you won't have an airline career anyway)

If you believe that a House/Senate controlled by Republicans will keep Kerry in check and therefore believe that your ability to provide for your families and improve your quality of life is the most important issue in your life then vote for Kerry.

Don't get wrapped up in Brand Loyalty. Use the politicians, (the President, Represenatatives, Congressmen, PACs etc...), that support your issues, thus you keep control of your politics instead of giving Carte Blanc to one canidate.

Mooser,

You give me one example of Bush cutting pork and I'll give you an example of him adding it. I'll start: $50 million for a tropical rain forest in Coralville, Iowa. Given that Coralville has a population of roughly 17,000, the city will receive about $3,000 per citizen.

OK, now you go.

Mooser,

I'm kidding. Please don't reply with pork Bush cut. I'll just assume he cut some stuff.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back