• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA Endorses Kerry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bush is a moron and has totally screwed this country over. Iraq wasnt necessary and was totally about oil. He is in bed with the Saudi's as his family has been for years. He promotes fear to the american public so we will support whatever he does. He has no sense of foreign policy. Poor Powell should of resigned months ago as Bush has done nothing but embarass him. Its also pretty funny that Cheney was CEO of Haliburton and guess who got the majority of the contracts in Iraq. He still hold a lot of stock and options. Just another example of the republicans getting richer and the middle class getting poorer.

A320,

You are Michael Moore in disguise aren't you! You can't fool me.

Typical liberal response, no facts just diarehha of the mouth.

HC

You know, in a crowd, you can always tell a hard right wing republican pilot, but you can't tell him much!

Some of you fellas really identify yourself with the current pres. I'm just wondering if you too skipped a flight phys and went AWOL just because drug testing was being introduced?

jll said:
Some of you fellas really identify yourself with the current pres. I'm just wondering if you too skipped a flight phys and went AWOL just because drug testing was being introduced?

I seriously doubt you were (or are) a military pilot. First - If you were you would know that you cannot be AWOL from inactive duty training... (UTAs). Second - How many flight physicals have you taken when you were not on flight status? Hmmm...

Nice try, now go back to playing your favorite flight sim and leave this board to the real pilots.

Back to the original thread topic:
If ALPA is so hot for Kerry why is my mailbox filling up with e-mails from ALPA explaining that the endorsement really doesn't mean much and it doesn't mean they are going to vote for Kerry, nor are they asking me to vote for Kerry?

SWA guy, Bush did not inherit a recession. That is a bald-faced lie. You can say he inherited a declining economy, but not a recession, as we didn't have two quarters of declining GDP until after he took office.

whenever politics comes up in the cockpit I would say more than half the pilots I fly with can't wait to give Bush the pink slip. I'm really looking forward to his coming unemployment.

Spur,

Just to set the record correctly, I did have a non-flying desk job for a period and had to continue my yearly physicals. Now you go back to your hard headed thinking and enjoy paying your union dues, or are you in a union? Hope you can quit.

Singlecoil,

You are correct. President bush did not inherit a recession, he inherited a nose diving economy, and he's turned it around nicely. We're splittin hairs here I think.

You get credit however for your point. Got any more?

Jll,

Am I aligning myself with the current president, or am I callin em as I see em?

Please tell me the anwer so that I can be as informed as the rest of the Dumbocrats whom are told what to think by the DNC(Also known as the TLAA).

Damm...this is easy!

SWAguy,

I think you make it easy for me. Ref earlier post ...

You know, in a crowd, you can always tell a hard right wing republican pilot, but you can't tell him much!

You appear to align your own self with the pres cause you think alike, that is no questions asked and and no questions taken. But enough of this, I can't convert you nor do I wish to try.

Who does your union support?

Latas,

My union is independant and chooses not to endorse a candidate.

Being a jetbluer, and not having a union, I would think you wouldn't even be involved in this discussion.

Nice webpage of the family though...I really mean it.

Latest resources

Back