ALPA Endorses Kerry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny post CaptDawg, but it is so true.

Does anyone remember back in 1988 when Mike Dukakis was asked by a reporter what he would do (reference to capital punishment) if his wife Kitty had been hypothetically raped and murdered? His answer was on par with CaptDawg's Democrat response.

"For all the boneheads out there that don't understand what "Mission Accomplished" was all about:

The carrier was on an extended deployment, they had an assignment, they completed the assignment, "Mission Accomplished".

You can twist, spin or taint it any way you want, but that's what the sign was for."

Not according to the statements that later came out of the White House.

At first they denied it and said the ship had done it themselves, after being much ridiculed,
the White House said, that yes, they had supplied it for Bush speech.

Hi!

The crazed guy with the knife scenario:

I'm not a registered Democrat, because they're way too conservative. Some people consider me a liberal.

This is what I'd do.

I'd fire twice, (because that's what I've been trained to do in combat shooting), and aim for the center torso, as it's easier to hit than the head, and unless he was wearing body armour would work just fine.

Then, and I'm assuming the guy is dead and laying on the ground. I'd walk over and shoot him in the head again, just to be sure.

Then, I'd hope that no one attacked us from behind, because maybe the guy was charging an attacker behind us that I hadn't seen. If that was the case, I could easily be dead now, because I focused on the wrong attacker, and I'd killed that guy that was defending us, only to have the "real" attacker get us from behind.

There are a lot of possibilities, and usually nothing is a simple as it seems.

It drives me crazy when in the horror movies the victim has some one down, and then doesn't just stay and finish them off for sure.

Have a nice day!

Cliff
GRB

PS-I own 2 rifles, a shotgun, and a handgun.

Kerry, Bush or Bush, Kerry...... They are both the same.

I believe in "Peace through Nuclear Fission".

Bush should be impeached for killing Americans.

Where is Barry Goldwater or Curtis LeMay when you need them?

Waist Not Want Not

UAL'01 said:
Hey Leroy,
for somebody who rambles on about spelling, you ought to at least know the meaning of the words you use. I have no idea what someone's waist, hips, legs or any other anatomical feature have to do with your post. You may want to check the meaning of waste, though. Shows you, that a spell checker only gets you so far without your education. But I am glad that you can vote by yourself. Talk about waste...
Hear that sound? That's me stepping on my cr@nk (to quote myself...) My apologies everyone. Perhaps I was just testing the sharpness of the crowd (;)) or maybe I was staring at a hot chick on TV while typing. No matter, my mistake. Even tightwad spelling Nazis make mistakes. Now back to the scheduled thread subject matter...

What?

Kerry, Bush or Bush, Kerry...... They are both the same.

I believe in "Peace through Nuclear Fission".

Bush should be impeached for killing Americans.

Well then, I guess that makes you a hypocrit! :eek:

Latest resources

Back